i there !
So this is where I am :
1. One cooked meal a day is my goal, most of the time rice or potato with no seasoning.
2. Separating fruits and veggies to avoid acid reflux.
3. Smoothies, fruit juice, fruit raw recipes everyday.
4. Keeping frozen smoothies in the fridge for sweet cravings and soothing my sore throat each time I get back from work.
5. Goal : eating more and more fruits and veggies each day until the cooked portion goes to nothing.
6. Keeping raw veggies ready to eat in the fridge, all cooked and set up nicely to make them more attractive.
I am stick stuck with a giant flu but my mind wants to exercise so this is my goal this week end : get out and walk or run depending on how my breathing is going.
My emotional life is a giant mess so I am back to journaling my emotions everyday.
I've got a major event in my professional life happening in a few weeks so this is where my focus is.
After that I've decided to put my focus on exercising properly and a lot more than the last months.
I am very determined. i am expecting results to come in months, not weeks.
Since I started the journey I have put on 5 kilos and I am already on the obese range of the bmi so exercising is really on the top of the top of the list.