Please check out my latest video where I show you how to make low-fat, healthy, raw vegan banana "ice cream"!
- 7-15 very ripe frozen bananas
Note: Ripe bananas have lots of brown spots! Peel your bananas before you freeze them. Bananas can stick together when frozen, so you may want to space them out before putting them in the freezer.
- Peel your bananas, and freeze them overnight, or for up to two weeks.
- Use your Yonanas machine, masticating juicer, or high powered blender to whip your bananas into delicious ice cream!
- Freeze other fruits like fresh berries, sapodillas, oranges, plums, pears, or mangoes, and mix them in with your bananas!
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- Add fresh vanilla bean!
To make this delicious, cruelty free, weigh loss enhancing "ice cream" I used the Yonanans ice cream maker. To purchase, click here.