It is currently lent -- what a great time to buckle down and achieve what I want. Essentially, I want to eliminate cooked food except for unsweet almond milk. Which I will start making from scratch when I get the chance. There are approximately 30 or so days until Easter. I am going to use this time to re - commit and continue daily meditations.
I have some vegan products, which I am going to place in the freezer. I hate to waste. Perhaps I will never need them again!
My fruit is limited because I went to a wholesaler and some of my fruit has turned rather quick!!! Ugh!
Here is the plan for tommorow:
1) Large meal of oranges (10ish) --- 8
2) Large meal of oranges (10ish) --- 11
3) Apples (5) grapes and celery --- 2
4) Nana ice cream w/almond milk and raw cacao --- 5
5) More "ice cream" before bed Hehehehe
Wish me luck!
I will do this for two days --- and then go shopping again ...