Today was a much better day than I thought it would be! So relieved!
Yesterday didn't go as planned as my very pregnant Sri Lankan neighbour was experiencing pains and I needed to call the ambulance for her (she doesn't speak French very well). I waited for the vehicle with her and got to bed excited and worried (and late!). Today she's back home and much better - the baby's doing fine in her Mummy's womb.
But actually, I didn't feel very tired today - my 'fuel' is so good that I think I deal much better with stressful situations. I've also noticed I've got fewer mood swings. And I feel slender and pretty, which is incredible! I'm also much less shy than I used to be.
However, tonight I'll listen to some podcasts from MeditationOasis.com and I know that'll make me very peaceful before falling asleep.
I've brought my bananas to my workplace today and kept eating them all afternoon long. See? I'm progressing!
What made me VERY happy is that I've finally succeeded with my raw carrot curry recipe! This time, the amount of curry and onion was just right:
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bellpepper
- 1/2 cup of shredded onion
- 1tsp of curry powder
- 2 cups of water
But without so much water, it may be a good salad dressing. I'll try that some day! Now, I understand that curry and onion are not especially 811 if I'm not mistaken, but this is my little twist, I hope you won't mind.
So, my stats:
- 1851 calories (wink, wink, Organic811LFRV!)
- protein: 60g = 8.9%
- carbs: 438g = 85%
- fat: 11g = 5.3%
I still have to eat half a melon and 3 apples. Yum!
I have SO much fun!
I've made a very slow karate exercise with my son - I guess it was a bit like tai chi and it was relaxing.
I'll now cycle for 20 minutes.
I think I'm not as thirsty as I used to be - my body is finally getting proper hydration! Nevertheless, I'm still drinking more than 3 litres a day.
- Seeing Hubby's smile when he heard me singing (I'm so happy I sang all evening long!)
- Seeing Hubby, Sunny and Daughtery (!) enjoy my soup! What a sweet feeling!
- Seeing Baby Anya send me a kiss - so awkward and cute!
- I've found a great idea to keep busy and 'spread' raw food this summer - I'm going to give my milk to premature babies! So excited about that - it's simple and quick and if it can help babies, I'll be delighted.
That's it for today! Thanks for reading and May the Fruit be with you!!!