Your profile software has a problem. No matter what I select I get the same stupid message and after spending some time updating my profile, I am unable to save it!!!!It keeps coming with"We're…Continue
Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
I was googling for Ross Horne and found a link to your website.
We have met before in Adelaide.
What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
I'm high carb raw vegan, I'm exploring various possibilities
Are you Connected?
no & keen to connect
My favourite books/movies/authors/pastimes are....
I seek health and constant learning over material possessions. My life style reflects my reasoning and I choose not to follow the mindless values, customs and fashions offered by the media.
Tertiary educated, healthy life style, keen ballroom dancer, I value clear communication, respect for individuality, self-determination and the rights of all sentient beings.
I am a Libra and my Chinese astrological sign is the fire boar!
I try to live in harmony with existence and to me this means:
- a vegetarian diet which excludes most animal products, avoiding as far as possible processed food;
- a healthy life style which excludes all kind of medications and drugs;
- exercise in the form of outdoor exercise including Tai-chi and several types of dancing;
- being aware of the changing social and physical environment.
I came to Australia in 1980; currently I am retired.
I would like to live closer to nature but for the time being I live in Glenside.
I am 176 cm, medium built, reasonably fit, physically and intellectually active. I prefer to dress comfortable and casual.
The following statements give a picture of my outlook of life;
• Without health, money and material possessions are worthless! I don't want to find a partner that will die from Cancer or a heart attack in two years’ time!
• Our bodies are our own responsibility, you cannot expect to live an unhealthy life style for many years and hope that a magic pill will cure you in one day.
• The world is much more complex than it looks, I like to read and learn about X-files, Atlantis, ESP, UFOs, Parapsychology, 'conspiracy' theories, re-incarnation and many other topics.
• Our bodies can be healthy and can heal themselves if we allow it by following a raw vegan diet.
• Cancer and many other diseases are life style related and mostly connected to processed food, vaccines, prescribed medicines and most importantly lack of raw, natural, unprocessed food.
• Vaccines are the main cause of Autism in boys and the origin of many lifelong allergies.
• Big Pharma and Big Bankers are destroying our well-being just to make profit for their shareholders.
• Freedom of expression and basic liberties are being attacked with the excuse of 9/11, the Port Arthur massacre and the Bali bombings. All these crimes were false flag operation not performed by the people the government and the media are telling us.
• Australia should not be in Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria; 9/11 was an inside controlled demolition job, jet fuel cannot melt steel buildings!!
• Ballroom dancing is a demanding mental and physical activity that helps us to keep a healthy mind and a healthy body, on top of that is fun, nothing more enjoyable that to move with the music holding your partner. In my view it is also one of the best ways to keep mind body and spirit in harmony.
• I intend to be ballroom dancing in my eighties and I am looking for a compatible partner.
You can find more about me by emailing me at email@example.com I also have a profile at RSVP with username "healthfirst"
Please list your website/blog/facebook/myspace etc
Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
Well at this point I am not looking for help, just want to share some thoughts or comment on the comments.
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because I like totally agree with all this
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of 30 Bananas a Day! to add comments!