It's Grphish's birthday today!
- Blog Posts
- Featured Photos
- Photo Albums
- Our community would be delighted to know you better. Please tell us more about yourself and what brought you to 30BaD. Detailed responses will only be accepted (feel free to reapply with more detail if at first not approved as a member). We suggest you pick a name other than your own if you want to maintain anonymity.
- Hi, I'm raw for about 8 months, started with vegetarianism 10 years ago, veganism 1 year and then jumped right into low fat raw veganism, as raw foods never really interested me but the 811 logic caught me immediately. My favorite food is mostly whats low on prices at one moment - it was bananas for a few months, and now its watermelons :) I also enjoy dates, living in Israel makes it very easy to get organic reasonably priced tasty dates (deri is now my favorite!)
I have been reading in 30 bananas a day all through my raw stage and would finally like to get a profile and be more involved, which hopefully will help me improve my way of living, cause i'm not quite there yet (not enough sleep, water and exercise..)
- What is your gender? PLEASE NOTE: To enhance the community experience, profile pics of yourself are *REQUIRED* to gain membership. Membership will be declined otherwise.
- Please tell us about your dietary inclinations:
- I'm LFRV already
- Are you Connected?
- no single
- Durianrider & Freelee started this site to bring together high carb, raw vegan and vegan lifestylists' across the Globe! 30bad is a high standard and high performance team! We're here to help you make our team! Let us know what high fruit assistance do you need?
- I'm in the process of improving my self image and getting over some eating disorders from past years, 811 is surely helping me kick out all these troubles from my life. As I said, I'm nor quite there yet. eating-wise, I feel very stable but i have alot more to improve. I plan to work hard, and become very healthy and hope for 30bad inspiration :)
- 30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
- I will comply because I like totally agree with all this