Here on 30BaD we do things differently from other raw food sites hence we have earned the reputation as being one of the most-informative, least-dilute raw food forums on the planet, when you come to 30BaD you find the most up to date, accurate, helpful information on how to succeed long term on the LFRV lifestyle.
* We recommend womyn eat at least 2500 calories from fruits daily and men get at least 3000 calories and more if one wants to live an active, passionate lifestyle. We will not tolerate what we deem as "anti-fruit" posts or advice that recommends calorie restriction/or the suggestion that others are "overeating on fruit"
* We do not subscribe to the concept of "waiting for true hunger" before eating, we find this advice subjective and potentially dangerous for our members. Posts recommending this will be deleted and members may face suspension, we take this advice very seriously.
* Recommending others restrict their water intake will not be supported here on 30BaD under any circumstances, including the inadvisable practice of "dry fasting", these threads will be deleted and the member making this recommendation possibly suspended. This advice is not only unproductive but dangerous to the health of our members. For this same reason, the promotion of unsupervised water only fasting for more than 3 days is not allowed, nor is intermittent or weekly/monthly fasting.
* Topics/posts/members that constantly question the validity of the calorie model may be suspended, the calorie model has been proven over and over again to be a highly valuable tool in succeeding on a 100% low fat raw vegan lifestyle and as a result we refer to it constantly.
* We do not subscribe to the concept of "emotional eating" so posts of this nature may be removed because at the end of the day they lead to calorie restriction and 30BaD is NOT about that, this lifestyle is about abundance not deprivation.
We have found a prescription that works so in light of this, topics started that constantly query the above recommendations will be deleted because "this is how we do things here on 30BaD" and if this doesn't suit and you feel like this is "censorship" then there is always other forums to welcome your differing views. We aim to keep this community as focused as possible on a high calorie, high carbohydrate, low fat raw vegan lifestyle....why? Simply because it works.
We welcome those who are happy to work with us and abide by the guidelines, please follow this link to the rest of the forum guidelines before posting...
If you have any queries on these recommendations please email the administrators..
Thank you so much!
Last updated by ednshell Jun 18.