Hi there 30BaD crew.... :)
In an attempt to keep the community focused in succeeding on a low fat raw vegan lifestyle (based on 811 principles), we do not support the following posts/photos/materials posted on the forum
* Pornography and tasteless nudity
(see here for forum policy on sexually-related topics)
* Grotesque graphic materials
* Materials totally unrelated to the LFRV lifestyle that just take up precious space, like a series of meaningless face pulling photos.
* Materials that are not appropriate for a family site.
* Materials that have substances like alcohol, marijuana, cigarettes or anything related to drugs.
* Materials deemed a distraction by Administrators & are kept in mindless circulation with comments by people, especially when foul language is involved.
Such posts will be deleted without further notice so it's best not to bother uploading inappropriate materials.
this also includes uploaded posts/photos/videos containing the following ingredients (these ingredients are commonly called "gourmet raw" which we do not recommend you eat)
* Cacao/Chocolate/ AKA "Cracao" (the fruit is ok but not the seed) (Why?)
* Vinegar of any description (Why?)
* All fermented products such as kefir, kombucha, etc. (Why?)
* Garlic (neuro-toxin) (Why?)
* Onion (with the exception of scallions/green onions or occasional consumption of sweet mild onions) Why? and Why?
* Chili pepper products (Why?)
* Chlorella, Spirulina, etc. (Why?)
* Soy Sauce/ Nama Shoyu/tamari/Bragg's liquid aminos(Why Braggs?)
* Nutritional yeast (Why?)
* Excessive use of nuts, & high fat combo's that lead to health challenges
* Gourmet raw dishes that we feel are not congruent with the low fat raw vegan lifestyle
We believe these substances are not food therefore we do not recommend the consumption of them nor do we desire to promote them. If you do have any materials containing the above mentioned ingredients could you please remove them to assist us in staying on target. We will be removing any materials we deem inappropriate from the site.
P.s- We advise you to list the ingredients with every photo you upload as suspect photo's will be deleted.
Thank you so much for your assistance!
All the best,
The 30BaD Team