30 Bananas a Day!

Hey guys - I'm new to the Seattle area.  I was born and raised outside of Detroit, and when I first found the raw lifestyle back in college I didn't know of anyone at my school who was also doing it.  To be honest, two years later I've still never met a raw vegan in person!  I've been struggling a lot and yo-yo back and forth, and I really feel that it would be helpful to meet others who are succeeding at this lifestyle!

I currently live in Kenmore and work at the UW.  Anyone interested in meeting (perhaps in January or Feb when I'm back in the area)? 

Views: 299

Replies to This Discussion

:) you live right by my work (whole foods westlake ) :) although i work in the deli so you'll never see my but its good to know people are so close 

i am intrested too :) i am living in Tacoma

I am in seattle too :) Lived here for about a year now. <3

im in seattle have been about 5 years :) vegan a year raw 3 months :) not meny people out here but we are here 

Meet-up sounds coolio. I'm in enumclaw (a little town going west towards the mountains), but seattle is only like a hour or so from me.

We should totally hit up a whole foods or produce spot and have a picnic or something =) Well... maybe if the weather gets better lol.

I am holding another meetup at my place on Capitol Hill on Saturday, April 28.  Check out the thread "Seattle/Puget Sound HCRV Community" in the Pacific Northwest-ers group.  I hope to see everyone there!

Hi everyone!  I just moved here from Detroit suburbs, too!  I live in Newcastle and am eager to meet other 80/10/10ers.  I guess I can get over the fact that there are a couple of Spartans out there since I"m a Wolverine...LOL! :-)  I've been on and off 80/10/10 for about 2 years now, before that a typical SAD diet.  It has been really hard to do this with 3 kids and a husband who is supportive but not ready to go totally lfrv.  I am currently working with my amazing mentor, Ellen Livingston, from Ann Arbor.  She has been doing it successfully for probably 10 years now.  I am totally committed to staying lfrv right now and really want to surround myself with others who are doing the same.

I grew up in wixom. My dad was a wolverine and my second cousin teaches there. I like to tell my dad that I chose msu just to spite him. I even still have my UM acceptance letter taped to my wall in my old bedroom to taunt him. Anyways, welcome to the North Best!

I everyone!  I live in Kirkland and would love to do a meetup.  I am a busy girl but would love to meet some other 811ers!

There is a get together tomorrow in capitol hill area :) Ask frootylicious, as it is not my event! :)

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

frani_banani joined Veganista1's group
12 minutes ago
Jonathan Andersson posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
Izzy Junks posted a status
"Eating as much as I like to (and over my normal 1500kcal) still gives me a bad conscience… hope my metabolism, but also my mind will heal!"
22 minutes ago
Plant-Based replied to Plant-Based's discussion Paleo Diet.
40 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Plant-Based's discussion Paleo Diet.
42 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Emmy Faith's discussion No meat allowed???
48 minutes ago
William Williams replied to MangoChick's discussion metabolism speeding up TOO MUCH? Help please
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE commented on Gary High-Fruit's video
1 hour ago
Gary High-Fruit replied to GardenGirl's discussion MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO- GLOBAL PROTEST- May 23 2015
1 hour ago
frani_banani left a comment for Raini Pachak
1 hour ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Emilee's discussion Going to the big island to build a tiny house, wanna come?
1 hour ago
William Williams replied to Emmy Faith's discussion No meat allowed???
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
magnum commented on TheBananaGirl's page Testify!
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Plant-Based posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service