30 Bananas a Day!

Hey guys - I'm new to the Seattle area.  I was born and raised outside of Detroit, and when I first found the raw lifestyle back in college I didn't know of anyone at my school who was also doing it.  To be honest, two years later I've still never met a raw vegan in person!  I've been struggling a lot and yo-yo back and forth, and I really feel that it would be helpful to meet others who are succeeding at this lifestyle!

I currently live in Kenmore and work at the UW.  Anyone interested in meeting (perhaps in January or Feb when I'm back in the area)? 

Views: 295

Replies to This Discussion

:) you live right by my work (whole foods westlake ) :) although i work in the deli so you'll never see my but its good to know people are so close 

i am intrested too :) i am living in Tacoma

I am in seattle too :) Lived here for about a year now. <3

im in seattle have been about 5 years :) vegan a year raw 3 months :) not meny people out here but we are here 

Meet-up sounds coolio. I'm in enumclaw (a little town going west towards the mountains), but seattle is only like a hour or so from me.

We should totally hit up a whole foods or produce spot and have a picnic or something =) Well... maybe if the weather gets better lol.

I am holding another meetup at my place on Capitol Hill on Saturday, April 28.  Check out the thread "Seattle/Puget Sound HCRV Community" in the Pacific Northwest-ers group.  I hope to see everyone there!

Hi everyone!  I just moved here from Detroit suburbs, too!  I live in Newcastle and am eager to meet other 80/10/10ers.  I guess I can get over the fact that there are a couple of Spartans out there since I"m a Wolverine...LOL! :-)  I've been on and off 80/10/10 for about 2 years now, before that a typical SAD diet.  It has been really hard to do this with 3 kids and a husband who is supportive but not ready to go totally lfrv.  I am currently working with my amazing mentor, Ellen Livingston, from Ann Arbor.  She has been doing it successfully for probably 10 years now.  I am totally committed to staying lfrv right now and really want to surround myself with others who are doing the same.

I grew up in wixom. My dad was a wolverine and my second cousin teaches there. I like to tell my dad that I chose msu just to spite him. I even still have my UM acceptance letter taped to my wall in my old bedroom to taunt him. Anyways, welcome to the North Best!

I everyone!  I live in Kirkland and would love to do a meetup.  I am a busy girl but would love to meet some other 811ers!

There is a get together tomorrow in capitol hill area :) Ask frootylicious, as it is not my event! :)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service