30 Bananas a Day!

Hi people!  Im Jacquelyn and I live in South Wales UK.  Anyone near to me? x

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Star, 

Love the name ..:) I agree Plymouth isn't that far either, a few hours I believe?  Being that I am from California, driving for a few hours to get somewhere isn't really that far at all.

Keep in touch.

Hi Sam, sorry for the delay..

No, Worcester isn't too far :)  I hope you enjoyed wales the other week, I think the weather was lovely if I recall correctly.

Do you find it difficult maintaining  LFRV lifestyle? x

Yeah, there's 2 more of us in Cardiff!!!

Coming to Newport this April.  I was in Newport in August.  Aldi, Lidl, Tesco were my daily fruit haunts.  I would walk to the stores with my shopping (wheelie bag) always full of great bargains and delicious fruit.  The store employees raised a few eyebrows at first, but got used to me quickly enough.  I particularly enjoyed the victoria plums last August.  Boy were they good.  I wonder what will be available in April.

Hi Everyone!

Not quite Wales, but  I've just set up a group for anyone interested in pot lucks in Bristol! http://groupspaces.com/LowFatRawVeganPotlucksBristol/ and those with facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Low-Fat-Raw-Potlucks-Bristol/23917337... 

Great to hear about this.  Please can you post info when you have it on this site as I'm not on the groupspace thing.

Many thanks,

Hi Helen,

Sure I'll let you know when we arrange something! 

I chose groupspace because it's free, unfortunately for meetups.com you have to pay a monthly group fee.

Hey Jacquelyn, I am in Trimsaran ;-)

Hi Jacquelyn and people, I live in Penarth, next to Cardiff

Hi William, there's 2 more of us in Caerau/Culverhouse Cross Way. There is an 811Cardiff group but I don't know whether you'd class yourself as Cardiff as you are in Penarth....just a thought!!  ;)

Ok thanks Loulou, 811Cardiff thats good to know.

Hi William, I see you were down to do a talk at the Cardiff veggie fayre at the weekend.  How did it go??  Really sorry we wern't able to be there to support you but my partner and I had to work.  A few years ago, there was a guy selling raw food, anything there this year?

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Kathleen Scheenaerts replied to Kathleen Scheenaerts's discussion good local fruits ???
2 minutes ago
Bananamomma replied to Stuart's discussion Thinning hair and hair loss (male)
17 minutes ago
Natalie Davis joined TheBananaGirl's group
36 minutes ago
Bananamomma replied to Kathleen Scheenaerts's discussion good local fruits ???
36 minutes ago
Profile IconNatalie Davis, Anna Dennis, Laura C. and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
40 minutes ago
Kathleen Scheenaerts posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Stuart posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Danielle joined Mera/Feather Story's group
3 hours ago
DURIANRIDER replied to Adam Zakaria's discussion Any vegans who come from families who are against the lifestyle?
6 hours ago
Haven Raye replied to cat catovich's discussion What if all the world ate a raw frugivore diet?
7 hours ago
Katie joined Olive Fruitvegan's group
7 hours ago
Cassie K posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Jaakko's group Evolution Enthusiasts
11 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Melissa's group SEEDS
11 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Ted Carr AKA Ted Carb's group Fruitarian EARTHSHIP Community
11 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Lekoma Akate's group Gardening for food and fun.
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service