30 Bananas a Day!

Fellow or potential cyclists, I will be signing up for this when registration opens on 3rd March. I have done it with a non-vegan friend two years in a row and another time before, independently.  I am not an athletic person (yet) but cycling I love and have a lot of endurance for and a bit of speed.

Just wondering if any other 30 BaDers will be there on that day?

Or, if in the southeast, keen and OK with supporting the British Heart Foundation (i.e. a charity that is the result of the nation's consumption of cholesterol-inducing meat and diary) but seeking company, feel free to join me. Not worried about fast or slow, just fun and fruit. I haven't met any other 811ers just yet so it might be cathartic.... sort of!

There is also London to Southend on 15th July.  I would like to try it, too. I've never cycled before fuelled only by fresh fruit. What about you?

Tags: bhf, bicycle, bike, brighton, british, cycle, cycling, foundation, heart, london, More…ride, southend

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

I never really went further than from bethnal green to fulham... 

But if I feel like Im in shape Id definitely be up for it :) 

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Giada Riceputi and Albina Fabiani are now friends
35 minutes ago
Bella Rosebery is now friends with OrganicMark and Mel Devlin
46 minutes ago
Marta Valverde and Kevin are now friends
49 minutes ago
Dominick replied to Jo Uneus's discussion Nice to meet everyone!!
1 hour ago
Electric Requiem commented on Electric Requiem's page Band Classifieds Area | Kleinanzeigen in the group Forming Vegan Metal Bands
1 hour ago
Freya Markus commented on Freya Markus's blog post Amenorrhea
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion How To Find Strength For Activism | My Top 5 Tips
1 hour ago
Electric Requiem joined Tesseract's group
1 hour ago
Electric Requiem joined Sweetheart's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconElectric Requiem, Angela Weeee, Emily Keefe and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion youtubers: HOT and NOT
2 hours ago
Fruity Fitness and Loma are now friends
2 hours ago
ednshell commented on Freya Markus's blog post Amenorrhea
2 hours ago
ednshell replied to All your fruit are belong to us's discussion How to build muscle on the Juice
2 hours ago
ednshell replied to pradtf's discussion youtubers: HOT and NOT
2 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Get Out and Play!

Today I'm out kicking my soccer ball around. Wanna encourage you to get outside and do something too! Pick your preferred activity and do it! Have a blast ;)...
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service