30 Bananas a Day!

Fellow or potential cyclists, I will be signing up for this when registration opens on 3rd March. I have done it with a non-vegan friend two years in a row and another time before, independently.  I am not an athletic person (yet) but cycling I love and have a lot of endurance for and a bit of speed.

Just wondering if any other 30 BaDers will be there on that day?

Or, if in the southeast, keen and OK with supporting the British Heart Foundation (i.e. a charity that is the result of the nation's consumption of cholesterol-inducing meat and diary) but seeking company, feel free to join me. Not worried about fast or slow, just fun and fruit. I haven't met any other 811ers just yet so it might be cathartic.... sort of!

There is also London to Southend on 15th July.  I would like to try it, too. I've never cycled before fuelled only by fresh fruit. What about you?

Tags: bhf, bicycle, bike, brighton, british, cycle, cycling, foundation, heart, london, More…ride, southend

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

I never really went further than from bethnal green to fulham... 

But if I feel like Im in shape Id definitely be up for it :) 

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

BananaHollyann replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
2 minutes ago
Hudsoy replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion Can DR please post a video response to this talk of George Carlin [the arogance in it is immense or maybe i've misunderstood it?]?
2 minutes ago
Mel Glovin replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
3 minutes ago
Jeff Conway replied to Molly Marshall's discussion 1 month into LFRV: low blood pressured, fatigue, muscle pain, anxiety, insomnia?
4 minutes ago
portlyfatty is now friends with Katie Ann and Fully Raw Vegan Grace
17 minutes ago
portlyfatty commented on portlyfatty's video
18 minutes ago
Derek Tan added a discussion to the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
20 minutes ago
Greenman joined Alananana's group
29 minutes ago
Derek Tan replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
35 minutes ago
Patricija Arsenjuk posted a photo
53 minutes ago
Meghann Mercer replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
54 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
58 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
Kevin George replied to Karla Escalante's discussion calorie intake and studies
1 hour ago
Erin Reese replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
1 hour ago
Kevin George replied to Sarah Rebecca's discussion Scared to Eat More!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service