30 Bananas a Day!

Hey New Zealanders, the last post about a catch up was over a year ago so was just wondering if anyone out there would like to have a catch up day/ eve to chat about it all plus nice to meet some like minded ppl and help each other out or just swap stories???

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

so we will meet at my house which is in Parnell, I think an afternoon tea event bring a plate sounds good. Will message anyone that wants to come with my address and phone number. I will do that rather that write my address on here as I don't want written down in such a public internet way.

So we have to decide a time and a day. The 14th and the 15th is the weekend, will you still be in auckland then

So see you all on Saturday. I"ll wear lots of red and I have big blonde hair and I hope that is enough of a description to find me.

Look so much forward to meeting with you guys on Saturday. I will most likely be wearing my hair in a ponytail and be wearing yoga tights. I might be a tiny bit late depending on traffic and parking availability as I come straight from work. My number is 022 075 9954 in case you need to touch base with me, or if anything changes (I don't have iphone, so can't check internet for updates during the morning/day).

Next meeting needs to be decided. We were thinking when Chris is in auckland which is around the 11th of September. We are just working out if the weekend or an evening will be better. If you have an requests please reply to this threat. We were thinking of having it at my house which is in Parnell.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

James Cherian and Alexis Claire are now friends
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

November 11th Fruitluck Montage

We had a nice group at Maximo Park for a Fruitluck! The weather in St. Pete was great and so was the fruit! Mangoes, golden kiwi, grapes and much more! If yo...
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
Kate Mills is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. posted a discussion
Thursday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Sérgio Filipe Meireles Soares's discussion Fruit Diet doubt
Thursday
Rawberry replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
Rawberry posted a discussion
Thursday
Wednesday
LRoland is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Toby Nwazor is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 14
ednshell commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Nov 14
ednshell commented on Plant Based Senior's video
Nov 14
Nov 14
Alexa's photo was featured
Nov 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service