30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone! I am interested in creating a fruitlick of sorts for people in the DC metro area. I currently live in Potomac, MD and am looking to find other awesome vegans in the area to socialize with! Comment below if this sounds of interest to you and maybe we can set something up!

Views: 113

Replies to This Discussion

just came back from the Thai RT4 festival 

we like the fruitluck over there and we want to try it locally .

just make a event date and place and we will show up.

I'm interested. I live in Columbia Heights DC, but am up for driving or metroing anywhere.

Hi Julie - I don't know if you will see this, but I also live in Potomac and would love to meet other fruitarians in the area.

Hi!  If anyone wants to enjoy wild pawpaw fruits, the trees are giving all through September in a forest near you!  :)   Have you met our largest edible native fruit?   I could show some of my favorite trees...

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ben Trovato posted videos
2 hours ago
Peter dB is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Gabi replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
6 hours ago
Sarah Schlott posted a status
"So excited! Glad to be here. Checking out the site..."
yesterday
Profile IconSarah Schlott and shashank joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
shashank replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
yesterday
ednshell commented on AndreasOlivier's group Vipassana: The Science of Mind and Matter
yesterday
Alexa's photo was featured
Wednesday
Roy posted a discussion
Tuesday
Namagiri Sridhar posted a discussion
Tuesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Rip Esselstyn on The Game Changers Documentary Film 2018

The Game Changers Documentary. The Game Changers Vegan film. Game Changers James Cameron. GameChangers film featuring Rip Esselstyn. Engine 2 Plant Strong. T...
Tuesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Hotels Offering Meatless Meals

Hotels are going meatless! Interstate Hotels & Resorts, who represent 540 properties in 12 countries, have 27 new vegan and vegetarian menu options! More on ...
Tuesday
Profile IconBilly Joel, Fruitbat, Namagiri Sridhar and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service