(this is not invitation to competing site lol )
I just curious... 70 normal size bananas in 1 day (actually in 16hours) which i have ate 1month ago, it's just Bray (town i live) record? Maybe Co. Wicklow ? lol
Yes it was my first try, i had idea, that 50bananas i definately could eat, so i gave a test.
It wasn't difficult for me. Was enjoying actually all the time, except the last 2bananas, then i decided to push 2 more for 70 till midnight.
I felt normal. no any bad signs. i didn't drink water that day, nor eat something else. My weight 90kg, height 184cm.
i heard few strongly worrying human beings about what i did, due potassium danger and risk of stopping heart.
I found a lot people, i know, heard about danger of bananas... like say not more than 2bananas a day for sick people in care centers.
Or students are taught about bananas as disrupting digestion in colleges related to health or sport. Crazy.
I actually wanted to show to them, that bananas are not constipating and act as a water. i hope i did.
Here are mistakes i did for that day, which i suppose could lead me to 80 bananas a day easy:
1) i ate 15 bananas late evening before that day
2) Bananas were ripe, but non organic (Chiquita brand)
3) i had no proper sleep, and the day of bananas i started 8am with 10bananas and then felt i need to sleep, so i did a sleep till 10:30am (so actually i was eating 14days
4) Was a lot driving rush due help to a friend to sort out few a bit stresful problems: be as an interpreter with his insurance about car damage plus help for his Social welfare things. Not good for digestion i suppose
5) i ate something cooked a day before, so my intestine, wasn't perfectly clean for next day acting.
Any comments about Potassium? Anybody knows, how easy to supervise this issue, say for next time? :) anybody has any issues?
Ha ha Minda it's not a competition!
Don't worry about potassium. The 'too much potassium in bananas' thing seems to be a very common misconception in ireland, I've also come across it a lot. The human body needs plenty of potassium. Remember that allopaths are trained to deal with sickness, not health, so most of them, and the people who listen to them, don't have a realistic picture of how much potassium the body needs.
Hey, Lia :) Nice to here from you.
So some of them say, that potassium is micro element, so we need tiny amounts of it.
haha im still laughing thinking of your new name banana Hoover, and also that day u ate 70 bananas!:) haha. last nihgt i had a good hearty giggle to myself in the mkitchen thining of these while u were in work :)P i thought bout ntexting u but didnt after all.
maybe u could start a site 70 bananas a day?
i could start one 10 melons a day?