30 Bananas a Day!

Is it normal on the beginning? I have been 80% raw for few weeks, but the days i try to go 100%  i get these stomach pains, kinda sharp pains.

Or what can cause this?

Does anyone experienced these kind of symptoms?

Views: 1512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just asked about the same thing but it seems to have passed for now. I've really been focusing on chewing slowly and eating mono meals and it seems to have gotten better. Good luck and keep us posted!

@Cerie,  Sorry about the pain, but it will get better.  

As Ashleigh mentioned, try mono meals of fruit, or even a banana island for a few days until digestion adjusts.  

Make sure the fruit is ripe:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/how-does-ripe-fruit-look-...

Eat low fat raw fruits and tender leafy greens like romaine lettuce, and for optimum digestion, avoid cruciferous veggies like broccoli and cauliflower, and root vegetables like carrots. Some of our members have had problems like diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, and pain from these vegetables, and or slowed digestion which makes it difficult to eat enough calories during the day. 

List of naughty and nice fruits n veggies:

http://rawschool.com/best-raw-foods/

For best results, go 100% and try not to transition or cheat.

From our Banana Wagon Tour:

Just Do It!  Why No Transitioning is Promoted:

Doing two or more diets is only doing a mix and will not have optimal results.  The same conditions, diseases, and cravings will keep coming up again and again and never get resolved. 

One cannot ride two horses with one bum:)

Mixing a high fat diet and a high fruit diet can cause problems like Type 2 Diabetes, candida, and chronic fatigue syndrome, and weight gain. 

Fruits digest fast. Animal products, fats, digest slowly as well as cruciferous veggies like broccoli and root veggies like carrots in some people. 

Eating fruit on top of slow digesting food can cause the fruit to ferment leading to digestive discomfort and or pain, gas, bloating, and other problems like brain fog. 

CHEAT DAYS = SICK DAYS!

Cheating with cooked food, and even steamed vegetables, can cause digestive upsets, detox symptoms, and a return of previous conditions. What many members who have tried to transition have experienced is that the longer they eat raw, the cleaner their bodies get.  Their bodies will react violently when they cheat with cooked food.  Symptoms may include upset stomach, vomiting, constipation, headache, acne, and other detox symptoms.  The best way to describe it is sudden onset of flu like symptoms which may last 1-3 days.

Drink lots of water and get plenty of rest in the beginning, and good luck.

Peace, PK

It could be that the night before you go 100% raw you eat a meal that is slow to digest.  The next day when you eat a quick digesting all fruit meal, you will get bad stomach pains from it.  Give it a few days of just fruits for the day and no overt fat salads at night.  Give that a shot and then see how you feel.

Another thing that it could be is due to bad combinations of fruits.  Sweet with sweet, acidic with acidic, combining those two can cause issues.  Good luck, you will see great results if you stick it out and make this diet work for you.

Nick

Happens to me too. 

I'm prone to naturally hold in my stomach ( I don't have a beer belly
Or anything, for some reason I just hold in) and noticed that today after eating many dates I didn't hold in my stomach as the paIn wasn't there. 

Normally it hurts excruciatingly after I eat a lot. 
Ihapve the same problem. I get extremely bloated, gained weight. Im not really over weight and i have a flat stomach until i eat all raw mono fruit meal. Then i have cramps, bloating that is so painful to breathe. Im 5'2" weigh 128. Now 133 since i started all raw mono fruit meals. I do excersize daily.please help!

Go slower! Not everyone can go from their old diet to 100% fruit overnight and in some cases it can be detrimental, your body needs time to adjust

The only time I have experienced stomach discomfort is when I've eaten fruit that was not properly ripe.  It takes a while to learn to judge them - what I used to think was a ripe banana wasn't really ripe.  Pineapple I've given up since I don't think I can find a properly ripe one for sale.

It could also be your stomach acids adjusting to the news foods.  Perhaps our stomach is used to secreting certain types of acids and when we radically change our diet, there is a catch-up phase.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Courtney Beth replied to SamLovesMelons's discussion How does weight gain/weight loss happen on 811?
3 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

June 10th Fruitluck at Eureka Springs Park!

We're having a Fruitluck on Saturday June 10th at Eureka Springs Park in Tampa, Florida from 11am-2pm! Bring fruit to share, hang out with amazing people and...
3 hours ago
Stephanie Williams posted videos
3 hours ago
ednshell replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
4 hours ago
Jan replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
5 hours ago
Courtney Beth replied to hellcat's discussion Is it possible to lose weight and have enough energy?
5 hours ago
Hummingbird replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
5 hours ago
Courtney Beth replied to cbs's discussion watermelon calories?
6 hours ago
Profile IconSarah Guttroff, Deborah Morrison, Nav Gosal and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
6 hours ago
Courtney Beth replied to Kimber's discussion How to tell if your melon is ripe - videos
6 hours ago
Courtney Beth replied to Jeff's discussion Fat loss on a caloric excess possible??
9 hours ago
Jan replied to Hummingbird's discussion Parkinson's Disease
10 hours ago
S3MPIT3RNAL vids replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Somebody please answer
16 hours ago
Inigo replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Somebody please answer
16 hours ago
S3MPIT3RNAL vids posted discussions
18 hours ago
S3MPIT3RNAL vids replied to Inigo's discussion how is the fruit in california?
18 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service