30 Bananas a Day!

To those that know more about the science of this lifestyle (I'm still reading!)...  I believe in hclf raw, but if you're eating say 6000 calories a day and not a hardcore athlete (ie, Michael Phelps)....

Where DO the calories go?   From what I understand about thermogenesis, only a small percentage of calories is burned that way.  Not enough to make up for 1,000's of calories that are taken in surplus.

Please share what you think. 

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If your not an athlete why would you be eating 6,000 calories a day? 

Some people eat 15,000+ a day. 

They're commonly known as the "obese" humans. 

lol, there's her answer! 

too funny.

I meant in relation to "unlimited carbs"  - the 6,000 was just an example.

If you weren't active I doubt you could eat 6,000 calories a day (for very long), even if it's raw high carb, low fat. 

But if you were eating 6,000 calories a day and sitting around staring at the walls I would assume your body would start storing some as fat eventually. At least it wouldn't be toxic fat and it would be easy to release if you just upped your activity level. 

I've noticed the more carbs (calories) I eat the more active I become. My body finds a way to burn them off; it's not really an option not too. It would be too hard to be inactive and eat that much. 

Good point.  Thanks, KGG.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Victoria Dunker replied to Victoria Dunker's discussion help! lm new to this
9 minutes ago
Sunshine posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Rich Steels replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
21 minutes ago
Meadow Flower commented on Joelle Boustany's blog post progress no matter how big or how little is still progress.
30 minutes ago
Fox Fenrir commented on spekgirl's group support for eating disorders and disordered eating.
34 minutes ago
zxxxmorganxxxz replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
36 minutes ago
Meadow Flower commented on Kayleigh Brown's blog post Banana Island
50 minutes ago
Ruffstylz posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Shananana-Bananana and mhc are now friends
1 hour ago
Liv replied to Sarah Hal's discussion Almost died when I saw this option!!!
1 hour ago
Liv replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
1 hour ago
Amardeep Bal replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
1 hour ago
Craig Plunkett replied to Tara Pearce's discussion Tibialis Posterior Injury - I don't want to stop running everyday, but it's so painful!
2 hours ago
Alexandra replied to Viktorija's discussion I know its hurting my progress but i can't stop eating at night.
2 hours ago
Gatito replied to Gatito's discussion Potatoes
2 hours ago
Marius J replied to Noor Younes's discussion I give up! I have to go back to calorie restriction!
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service