30 Bananas a Day!

Help? I'm feeling lots of emotions and ready to dive into some pad thai of plain rice!! 

Tags: Craving, Thai, carbs, rice

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nooooooooooooo go get some bananas!

What's wrong girlie?

You're in thailand?! How is it there?? I really want to go there soon but the whole flooding thing seems like it would make it difficult. How long have you been there and how long are you staying?

Also, don't give into negative emotions, they aren't worth it, SMILE, it helps so much, I swear. You absolutely have control over your emotions, you just have to own up to that fact and responsibility. Tough, I know, but its true. 

Just eat whatever you got and be thankful for it. I went to a thai restaurant today, I used to love pad thai but I didn't go for that, I wanted some lychee but they didn't have it, so I tried for mango, no go. So I got a papaya salad which claimed to be "papaya, tomatoe, peanuts, cucumber" (minus the nuts) and I got something totally different, didn't realize I was cheating on my diet until about 3 bites in when I realized there was NO papaya, and they added some liquidy dressing that was spicy, I figured at least it can't have fat in it and I've eaten worse, no clue what I ate and am concerned it might have contained animal products or something else really bad.

Anyway, the afternoon was way different. All morning I literally couldn't stop feeling love, it was crazy, so happy for no external reason, just me opening up to love. After that salad though, I mellowed out, but decided I wanted to feel love again, so I did. Also, I definitely noticed that after drinking my love blessed water I started feeling it again. 

Bless some water with love, drink up and feel it, then eat some lychee, mangoes, mangosteens, or whatever else you have access to that I don't, and be grateful for it. 

Also, how did you post tomorrow? Today is the 1st. 

Ummm fruit?! You are surrounded by tonnes of it. 

Don't do it! You are in one of the countries with the cheapest, best tasting, and most variety of fruit in the world. Fill yourself up on fresh fruity carbs and and then decide how much you really want that Pad Thai...Is it worth it?

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Becca replied to Nathan Pritchard's discussion acid reflux
6 minutes ago
LONGEVITY replied to Nerada's discussion I miss it... so much...
7 minutes ago
Katie Ann replied to Katie Ann's discussion Issues with pineapple?
10 minutes ago
Brad Ramsay commented on ♥ Love ♥'s photo
11 minutes ago
Brad Ramsay replied to Katie Ann's discussion Issues with pineapple?
13 minutes ago
LONGEVITY replied to Teeontay Moore's discussion Bananas NOT Digesting!
15 minutes ago
elie chouinard posted a status
"This horse has probably been beaten to death, but how do you loose weight by taking in more calories than you burn?"
16 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Jelle commented on Jelle's photo
26 minutes ago
Gousti Fruit replied to Katie Ann's discussion Issues with pineapple?
26 minutes ago
Diane L replied to Teeontay Moore's discussion Bananas NOT Digesting!
28 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
Nerada replied to Nerada's discussion I miss it... so much...
36 minutes ago
Gousti Fruit replied to Katie Ann's discussion Issues with pineapple?
36 minutes ago
Dustin commented on ♥ Love ♥'s photo
36 minutes ago
Chee replied to Mar's discussion Carbed up belly!
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service