30 Bananas a Day!

26 y/o male...home base is Chicago, IL...but can work from anywhere and like to spend time in LA, Austin, and Miami as well.  Been on and off raw for the last 7 years but want to get back on the train for good..just need to find some constant support.  Looking to find people who would like to hang out,  discuss the secrets of the universe lol, and acquire top tier quality fruit.  Also, if you have any tips on how to stay better connected to others in this lifestyle I'm all ears!  Glad to be here!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eli, a belated welcome to 30BaD! :)

You can look for people in the groups section here, just do a search for the area you are going to be in.  Florida has lots of raw meet ups for sure.

You can send a message to the group after joining a group, it will send them all an email and hopefully you will find some people that way.

Also look for posts from long time members who have been doing 100% raw for a long time.  Two members here that have some really inspiring posts: Eli, especially his blog posts; And BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE - here is just one of many inspiring posts from him: EXTREME Mental Clarity from Organic Banana Smoothies...Looking for R... .

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

November 11th Fruitluck Montage

We had a nice group at Maximo Park for a Fruitluck! The weather in St. Pete was great and so was the fruit! Mangoes, golden kiwi, grapes and much more! If yo...
11 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted videos
11 hours ago
Kate Mills is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. posted a discussion
yesterday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Sérgio Filipe Meireles Soares's discussion Fruit Diet doubt
yesterday
Rawberry replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
Rawberry posted a discussion
Thursday
Wednesday
LRoland is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Toby Nwazor is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Monday
ednshell commented on Plant Based Senior's video
Monday
Monday
Alexa's photo was featured
Monday
ednshell replied to Eli's discussion What's up guys? Seeking raw vegan support system
Monday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service