30 Bananas a Day!

Do you have a job? Are you a student? How do you make a living? Are you passionate about what you do? Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?

Just wondering :)

Views: 1421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a mommy of four, wife, homemaker and yoga instructor. I absolutely LOVE what I do each and every day. Yes bumps in the road. But what a journey life can be. I look forward to every morning with my fruity veg days. Hoping to Have my own yoga/meditation  practice just a little each day.  I have strong passion for leading a clean balanced life and bring the best I can be each day. Always learnIng and  sharing my passion. 

I have been happily self employed in my home photo studio for over 30 years, passionate about it yes, its the only way to stay creative.

In 5-10 years, I'll probably still be doing the same but i plan on slowing down a bit by then in terms of shooting with a camera and concentrating more on shooting with my driver on the golf course.

I'd really like Harrison's job though ( I mean vision )

http://www.digital-photography-portraits-for-family-events-pets.com

Two jobs, i work for the state trust office, and at a homewares shop on the weekends. I used to be a fulltime student but i hated it. Going to class 3 days a week only to go home and think about essays, exams. Now i stop thinking about work when i leave, i have the time to reaed what *I* want, and no more anxiety over student debts or the feeling that i wasnt an adult yet!

Do you have a job? tutor kids after school and work for a bank

Are you a student? i finished undergrad and officially dropped out of graduate school 1 month ago(i haven't told my parents yet)

How do you make a living? working at the bank

Are you passionate about what you do? helping people

Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now? 5 years from now i see myself owning my own home and living with tons of roommates, maybe something similar  to a co op... i see myself no longer working at the bank and starting a charity or non profit business...

I went to college for electrical engineering and worked for about 6 years. I recently quit and now I'm just traveling around the world exploring my passions. I'll do this as long as I can. I will work again if I find something that interests and satisfies me. 

Have a job: part time sign language interpreter

student: Yup, getting my social work degree (graduate in June!) and hope to work in the Deaf community 

I am passionate about what I do :) I love sign language and am an advocate for both animal and human rights. In 5-10 years.. hmm.. that one changes on a daily basis haha. I want to have a huge garden, many fruit trees, and traveling 2-3 times a year if not more!

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Profile IconNicola Skye, Traci D, richard fox and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Mira Opal's discussion How can I respect conscious non-vegans?
17 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Len's discussion Sirius Disclosure and Unacknowledged Documentaries
17 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Mira Opal's discussion WHAT IS VEGAN AND WHAT IS NOT!!!??? help
17 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Amethyst Zyue's discussion Perioral Dermatitis, help!
18 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Gellie's discussion Acetone breath?
18 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Nico Wells's discussion Low fat and vitamin E?
18 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Sharks & Charlatans's discussion Help! Balancing a banana/rice based diet.
18 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to John Garcia's discussion Sugar,Sprite,and Clif Bar Questions
18 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Amethyst Zyue's discussion Perioral Dermatitis, help!
19 hours ago
Jacob Jones replied to Kei Caradonna's discussion Physically and mentally exhausted!
19 hours ago
richard fox posted a status
yesterday
Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis replied to Kei Caradonna's discussion Physically and mentally exhausted!
yesterday
Noha is now friends with Darcy Fruitman Sapote, Crystal Andrews, Dean C and 2 more
yesterday
Kei Caradonna replied to Kei Caradonna's discussion Physically and mentally exhausted!
yesterday
Dominic commented on SunfoodGoddess's photo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service