30 Bananas a Day!

Do you have a job? Are you a student? How do you make a living? Are you passionate about what you do? Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now?

Just wondering :)

Views: 1418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a mommy of four, wife, homemaker and yoga instructor. I absolutely LOVE what I do each and every day. Yes bumps in the road. But what a journey life can be. I look forward to every morning with my fruity veg days. Hoping to Have my own yoga/meditation  practice just a little each day.  I have strong passion for leading a clean balanced life and bring the best I can be each day. Always learnIng and  sharing my passion. 

I have been happily self employed in my home photo studio for over 30 years, passionate about it yes, its the only way to stay creative.

In 5-10 years, I'll probably still be doing the same but i plan on slowing down a bit by then in terms of shooting with a camera and concentrating more on shooting with my driver on the golf course.

I'd really like Harrison's job though ( I mean vision )

http://www.digital-photography-portraits-for-family-events-pets.com

Two jobs, i work for the state trust office, and at a homewares shop on the weekends. I used to be a fulltime student but i hated it. Going to class 3 days a week only to go home and think about essays, exams. Now i stop thinking about work when i leave, i have the time to reaed what *I* want, and no more anxiety over student debts or the feeling that i wasnt an adult yet!

Do you have a job? tutor kids after school and work for a bank

Are you a student? i finished undergrad and officially dropped out of graduate school 1 month ago(i haven't told my parents yet)

How do you make a living? working at the bank

Are you passionate about what you do? helping people

Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now? 5 years from now i see myself owning my own home and living with tons of roommates, maybe something similar  to a co op... i see myself no longer working at the bank and starting a charity or non profit business...

I went to college for electrical engineering and worked for about 6 years. I recently quit and now I'm just traveling around the world exploring my passions. I'll do this as long as I can. I will work again if I find something that interests and satisfies me. 

Have a job: part time sign language interpreter

student: Yup, getting my social work degree (graduate in June!) and hope to work in the Deaf community 

I am passionate about what I do :) I love sign language and am an advocate for both animal and human rights. In 5-10 years.. hmm.. that one changes on a daily basis haha. I want to have a huge garden, many fruit trees, and traveling 2-3 times a year if not more!

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

RawVeganChristian replied to RawVeganChristian's discussion PLEASE someone explain raw till 4 to me.
1 hour ago
David Veganomix posted a discussion
1 hour ago
RawVeganChristian replied to RawVeganChristian's discussion PLEASE someone explain raw till 4 to me.
1 hour ago
Dina Banerjee replied to Dina Banerjee's discussion Metabolic Damage
1 hour ago
RawVeganGamer replied to Lana Arwen Lazar's discussion Parents are annoyed with what I'm doing, think I'm brainwashed.
2 hours ago
RawVeganGamer commented on Isis Metcalfe's photo
2 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to YanasBananas's discussion I can't feel my face about todays society
2 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to YanasBananas's discussion I can't feel my face about todays society
2 hours ago
Profile IconOlive Brown, Chad, Erik Luscalzo and 6 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to RawVeganChristian's discussion PLEASE someone explain raw till 4 to me.
3 hours ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE commented on Christie-E's group Houston Vegans!
4 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to RawVeganChristian's discussion PLEASE someone explain raw till 4 to me.
4 hours ago
Peter commented on Isis Metcalfe's photo
4 hours ago
Fruitybunz replied to Ab3604's discussion Metabolic damage: what is going on?
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Erik Luscalzo replied to Danialle's discussion I don't feel well on raw - What am I doing wrong?
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service