30 Bananas a Day!

MY RULES: I think its only raw fruit, truly raw only raw nuts, raw veggies, raw greens, raw unpasteurized juices. The only thing I dont really do right is honey though. I MAY have seaweeds if low temp dried. Or dehydrated raw fruits and veggie chips. No mushrooms, and no salt or oil. Low fat, I may have one half avo a day. A handful of nuts a day and 2 tbs tahini a day at most. But rarely weeks go by and I have no fat.

I do not eat sprouted grains, or sprouted seeds, raw breads/crackers , at all..but I am not past eating it if situation ever came up.

My necromancer is salt and I have replaced that with celery juice. Another necromancer is cacao beans.

I want to be fruitarian and am trying. I mostly juice fast alot. ALOT. I am always on fruit juices. I love my juicer.

I like to make salad dressings with stuff like dates lemon juice, celery, tomatos and herbs.

I love savory veggie stews and want to make that a staple every day for dinner. One bowl for dinner. maybe include sprouts in it.

My question is what are YOUR RAW FOOD RULES that you all try to follow?

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree
eat fruit; feel good. greens too.. overts so-so. everything else, well, not so much. :)
no salt
no stimulants
no acid and sweet fruits eaten together
avocado if I really want it (maybe 1-2x a week..)
can't get truly raw nuts here :( so no nuts
greens for dinner 4-5x a week
eat delicious, RIPE, SWEET, juicy fruits until I....well, simply feel SUPER AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL*

*super amazingly wonderful: adj 1. living free of cooked food cravings 2. loving the feeling of high, sustained energy 3. living free of any and all symptoms of depression 4. enjoying high levels of natural and intuitive creativity 5. being totally fully happy to be me 6. looking and feeling my best
i choose to eat anything i want,as long as it lots of juicy fruits,sweet fruits,some greens low fat,i rarely eat overt fat(usually would be avo or durian) these days,i feel much better when i don't eat overts....i drink loads of beautiful pure water....when i feel the need i will whip up a green juice,not so often these days...occasionally i do enjoy throwing in some pure organic celery juice into my banana smoothie....i do love my unsweet fruits,and sometimes i enjoy cauliflower brocoli and asparagus even though asparagus makes my pee smell funny lol....i do enjoy fresh corn from the cob sometimes.....
ohhh and occasionally i will have some gorgeous crisp fresh mushrooms.
no added salt no oils added...

i eat very simply mostly mono meals :)
i don't like rules,and i also don't like depriving myself,nor taking away my choices~so i always say to myself i 'choose' to be lfrv,i chooooose to eat organic where possible,i choose to be healthy,i choose to be fit,i choose to be happy,and lfrv chooses me!!
nice
thou shall eat raw food!
I like
'Let no-one ignorant of raw food enter' -rawgasm :D
My newest rule is that I'm not going to eat nuts and seeds anymore unless I pick them myself.

I'm in luck too because I just found out that my mom and dad have a huge walnut tree in their back yard and I never even knew about it. (Despite the fact that I lived there for 18 years... lol)
oooh

haha, thats funny...do they taste better freshly picked? (id imagine that they do)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
17 minutes ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
48 minutes ago
Daniel Whiteway replied to Daniel Whiteway's discussion Advice on nutrition of my 2 year old son
53 minutes ago
Crys Martinez replied to Jackie Sauless's discussion Buying BANANAS/DATES in bulk CHICAGO LAND
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea replied to Daniel Whiteway's discussion Advice on nutrition of my 2 year old son
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea replied to Jackie Sauless's discussion Buying BANANAS/DATES in bulk CHICAGO LAND
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
1 hour ago
Profile IconCrys Martinez, Meglovingfruit, India and 12 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Meglovingfruit replied to jenalyn's discussion Hello from Canada!!
1 hour ago
Gianni replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
Andrea Thomas replied to Anja C.'s discussion Roommate in Hawaii in the group Hawaii 811
2 hours ago
Andrea Thomas replied to Anja C.'s discussion Roommate in Hawaii in the group Hawaii 811
2 hours ago
Bart M replied to Alex 's discussion regular water vs distilled water?
2 hours ago
Ali Washington commented on Ali Washington's blog post The FASTEST Way To Move Forward On Your Path
2 hours ago
Daniel Whiteway posted a discussion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service