30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to live more in the moment and thought I would start a thread where we can share the things that keep us going down the road to health. I'm thinking it's a way we can record the blessings in our lives as it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle.

The aim here is to be discriptive and try to paint a vivid picture to really help connect with that moment or thing that your gratefull for.

Here we go, three things I'm gratfull for today:

1) Waking up 10mins before the alarm at 4:50am in the pitch black and feeling cold under the covers only to have my partner roll over and snuggle me and warm me up.

2) Driving to work along the windy country roads and for an hour and seeing another golden purple sunrise.

3) Having stiff sore lactic acid legs from a weekend of cycling and running. Seeing my fitness improve every day that I'm living 811.

Tags: gratefull, inspiration, live, moment, share

Views: 565

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics, Spring is a great time to be out in nature. It has a special feeling.

+1 Beautiful! 

Being able to learn everything I want to. The internets be blessed :)

I'm grateful for the very fact that I'm alive to be grateful for everything I have (and do not have) in my life :)

I'm grateful for the beautiful sunny day and the unexpected free massage I was offered. :-)

I am grateful for my friends, who have been nothing but supportive of me through my 811 journey and for years before, and who will be for years to come, despite the fact that they think I'm crazy =]

@drrdave2711

I am grateful today for the natural health pioneers who have gone before us, paving the way with their observations, research, and personal trials and error, with the more recent ones here known as Dr. Graham, Durianrider, and Freelee. 

Without their hard work and courage for standing up for and promoting what they believe in, I am not sure where some of us would be health wise today, if alive at all.

Peace, PK

I am so grateful for nature and its beauty. And for this movement with all the awakened loving people. I am just a happy one today :)

What a nice thread!  I'm grateful for this :-)

I'm grateful for all those who educated and inspired me to to try and continue on this way of eating.  

I'm grateful for being able to walk to work and for the beautiful spring morning.  And then for my job teaching and my wonderful students who are taking their final exams as I type this, the little cuties.

Today, I met a friend who lived overseas, and whom I have not seen in about 8 years, and who has moved to a city about 45 minutes from my house.  It was great reconnecting with this sweet person, and for that I am grateful.

Peace, PK

Today I am grateful that my partner fully supports my adventure lifestyle and has made the transition to cooked vegan. Who knows what the future will bring.

This is a great post!

I am grateful that I am going to be able to visit my grandmother in her final moments and tell her that I will love her for always. That she lived a wonderful and fullfilling life. I treasure all of our moments together.

I am grateful that my family is all in good health and are so understanding of my fruitarianism.

Lastly, I am grateful for making it out of surgery twice!! ;)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

RawPeruana replied to RawPeruana's discussion Moving to Los Angeles/Brentwood, Santa Monica!
7 minutes ago
Orion Harmon replied to Cameron Hoskins's discussion Hello from Wellington NZ
13 minutes ago
Cameron Hoskins replied to Cameron Hoskins's discussion Hello from Wellington NZ
16 minutes ago
Daniel L replied to Cameron Hoskins's discussion Hello from Wellington NZ
25 minutes ago
Orion Harmon commented on Cameron Hoskins's status
26 minutes ago
Orion Harmon commented on MistyRaw's photo
30 minutes ago
Orion Harmon commented on Alysa W's blog post smoothies i have missed you :)
39 minutes ago
Cameron Hoskins posted a status
"Drinking a ten banana smoothie!"
39 minutes ago
Orion Harmon replied to Orion Harmon's discussion 101 coastline bike club in the group San Diego 811
42 minutes ago
Cameron Hoskins posted a discussion
42 minutes ago
Orion Harmon left a comment for Juuso Simpanen
49 minutes ago
Orion Harmon and Juuso Simpanen are now friends
49 minutes ago
Pete Obregón replied to Pete Obregón's discussion Why should NOT I have cooked potatoes? The dilemma on Acrylamide (it in food may cause cancer) from potatoes.
58 minutes ago
Sunshine posted videos
1 hour ago
Scott Dion replied to Orion Harmon's discussion 101 coastline bike club in the group San Diego 811
1 hour ago
AJG posted a video

Organic Front Yard Raised Bed Garden Tour - Summer 2014

Subscribe for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ--8e0qD-9S_a-nX2xDRWw In this episode I take you on a tour of my front yard garden. This is my first year growing in my new raised bed which was built in my front yard right up against the…
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service