30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone, I'm trying to live more in the moment and thought I would start a thread where we can share the things that keep us going down the road to health. I'm thinking it's a way we can record the blessings in our lives as it's so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle.

The aim here is to be discriptive and try to paint a vivid picture to really help connect with that moment or thing that your gratefull for.

Here we go, three things I'm gratfull for today:

1) Waking up 10mins before the alarm at 4:50am in the pitch black and feeling cold under the covers only to have my partner roll over and snuggle me and warm me up.

2) Driving to work along the windy country roads and for an hour and seeing another golden purple sunrise.

3) Having stiff sore lactic acid legs from a weekend of cycling and running. Seeing my fitness improve every day that I'm living 811.

Tags: gratefull, inspiration, live, moment, share

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am grateful that, somewhere along the line, something woke me up and I started asking questions.

@Ace,

something woke me up and I started asking questions...

Peace, PK

I am grateful that I woke up to smiling eyes and little hands and the beautiful song of "mama"...I'm grateful that I woke up without an alarm.  I'm grateful for the little laughs and hugs and kisses I get all day, everyday.  I'm grateful for the citrus picnic breakfast ritual with my daughters this morning.  I'm grateful for the bananas and citrus for lunch and I'm grateful I didn't really have to prepare dinner, except for my yummy spinach-fruity salad.  I'm grateful my daughters ate their salad cheerfully (after some encouragement)...I'm grateful for the plants we're nurturing. 

I'm grateful for the beautiful nap I had today.  I'm grateful for my daughter's curiosity about health and all the questions she asks.  I'm grateful for the warmth and crisp breeze I felt outside.  I'm grateful for the path I walked with my daughter's and the dirt we dug up.  I'm grateful for the look on my youngest daughters face when she sees a dog, and how she tries to talk to them and motion them toward her.  I'm grateful for the chamomile tea foot/hand soak I shared with my daughters before bed. 

I'm grateful that I have enough fruit and veggies for tomorrow. 

@Mera,

I am grateful for not having to cook dinner too;D

Peace, PK

Hi Mera could you please share chamomile soak recipe? Sounds good.

That I chose to take the dietary blue pill.  Even though many things I have learned are disturbing, I would not have it any other way than to "know."

Peace, PK

I'm grateful for the roof over my head and the guy and dog i share it with :0) 

I'm grateful for this support site for to connect with so many open minded awakened people :)

I am grateful for the roof over my head and the cat I share it with;D))))

Peace, PK

Today I am eternally grateful for whoever first concocted BAD cake, man.

What is BAD cake?

Today I am pondering the wonder of our modern world infrastructure and grateful for it and or possible modern abilities to have everyone eat at least a vegan based diet if they should choose to do so. 

Many people still hold on to the old ideas that we need to eat animal products based on the idea that fruit is difficult to obtain in northern regions.

The first thing I want to tell them is if they have fruit available, then eat it.  The problems facing the northern people should not stop you today. 

The next though is what have we done to ensure the people in the northern regions can still eat vegan.  If we stop eating animals, then the grains and other vegan crops going to feed them can be diverted to those remote regions and in theory, everyone today should at least be able to go vegan.

It is a win win theory.  Humans get healthier and animals have their right to life. 

Peace, PK

I feel like you. Most of us have at least the opportunity to be fully carbed up and fully hydrated. We should really come onto the board here and celebrate that privilege. 

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service