30 Bananas a Day!

So basically they are making it possible for children as young as 12 to make big decisions such as getting vaccinated without even needing the consent of their parents. wow.....i mean really....wow.....

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this makes me sick!!wow,thats scary,it should be the parents choice!!:(

12 years old?  Heck, when I was 22 years old I wouldn't have known any better and would have agreed to get a vaccine if my doctor or the news told me I should.  How many 12 year olds out there have read "A Shot In The Dark" or any other books about the dangers of vaccines.   I'm guessing absolutely none.  Scary stuff indeed. 

yes i kno it is very scary and sick. Goes to show how much control we really have. Seems like we have to fight for everything....

The sad thing is most would be pressured into it by teachers or other authorities..

its really a waste of time from my experience.. 

My daughter read this book when she was 10. I was thrilled to have come across it for her back then. She is now a teenager and questioning everything. 

+1 SCL!

I agree Lorra!

Who pays for a 12 year olds shots who was pressured into getting them?

it's just crazy...

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Justin Shore Chadwick replied to Sean Phillips's discussion Co-op for Perth people in the group Perth Locals, Western Australia
7 minutes ago
Kylie O'Brien joined TheBananaGirl's group
15 minutes ago
Kylie O'Brien and Courtenay are now friends
15 minutes ago
Eli replied to Jungle Queen's discussion IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?!
20 minutes ago
Profile Iconrawmermaid, erika R., Bonnie Shadix and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
27 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to Fruity Fitness's discussion Day 484 - Blood Test Results - NOT GOOD
28 minutes ago
Mangolicious commented on Josh Fossgreen's group San Francisco Bay to Northern California Fruit Club
40 minutes ago
Mangolicious joined Josh Fossgreen's group
41 minutes ago
Ellie commented on Michel's group The Sydney Rawers
52 minutes ago
Jack McKenna posted a photo
54 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
Emily Gassen posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna commented on Windlord's video
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna left a comment for Windlord
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna and Windlord are now friends
1 hour ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to Fruity Fitness's discussion Day 484 - Blood Test Results - NOT GOOD
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service