30 Bananas a Day!

So basically they are making it possible for children as young as 12 to make big decisions such as getting vaccinated without even needing the consent of their parents. wow.....i mean really....wow.....

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this makes me sick!!wow,thats scary,it should be the parents choice!!:(

12 years old?  Heck, when I was 22 years old I wouldn't have known any better and would have agreed to get a vaccine if my doctor or the news told me I should.  How many 12 year olds out there have read "A Shot In The Dark" or any other books about the dangers of vaccines.   I'm guessing absolutely none.  Scary stuff indeed. 

yes i kno it is very scary and sick. Goes to show how much control we really have. Seems like we have to fight for everything....

The sad thing is most would be pressured into it by teachers or other authorities..

its really a waste of time from my experience.. 

My daughter read this book when she was 10. I was thrilled to have come across it for her back then. She is now a teenager and questioning everything. 

+1 SCL!

I agree Lorra!

Who pays for a 12 year olds shots who was pressured into getting them?

it's just crazy...

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Manual Pedal posted a video

Grant's Tomb Crit 2017 - Cat 4/5

This video shares the 2017 Grants Tomb Criterium category 4/5 race. Props to everyone who came out on this blistering cold day to race. Enjoy the video, and ...
5 minutes ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Find Vegan Support

When you first go vegan, it's important to get a support system around you! Whether that's in person, or online, talking with people who can help you or are ...
5 minutes ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Yoplait Yogurt - It's Got Protein! (Dumbest Ad Ever)

I saw this ad on TV for Yoplait Greek 100 protein and I thought I was in the Twilight Zone or the movie Idiocracy. They must think that the consumers of their products are dumb
5 minutes ago
ednshell replied to OrganicLove 's discussion I need honest support and HELP!
7 minutes ago
OrganicLove commented on Ali Washington's blog post Why Our Economy Is !@#$%^&, And What You Can Do About It
38 minutes ago
OrganicLove replied to OrganicLove 's discussion I need honest support and HELP!
40 minutes ago
ednshell replied to OrganicLove 's discussion I need honest support and HELP!
50 minutes ago
ednshell replied to CoconutJuice's discussion How much Vitamin D is enough?
59 minutes ago
Harmony Haven joined spekgirl's group
1 hour ago
CoconutJuice posted a discussion
6 hours ago
CoconutJuice replied to CoconutJuice's discussion Is juice bad because it doesn't have fibers?
7 hours ago
OrganicLove posted a photo
8 hours ago
OrganicLove posted a discussion
9 hours ago
ednshell replied to Jose Truzman's discussion My New Blog and Book to come out soon!
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Jim Gaffigan - Cheese Joke

Funny Jim Gaffigan joke about cheese and constipation in Wisconsin and the Midwest. + Funny South Park constipation joke. #vegan #carbthef***up Under Section...
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a video

Eating Raw Till 4 is Easy Even When on Vacation in Las Vegas!

www.nynomads.com Eating Raw Till 4 in Las Vegas doesn't have to be expensive. Fruit in the Southwest - Nevada and California - generally is pretty cheap! Les...
yesterday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service