30 Bananas a Day!

Hello,

I have been vegan for 4 years now and have decided to go raw to heal my eczema. The aim of this is to treat the problem at the root, in the gut, at it's core, rather than topically and momentarily.

I am a bit nervous about not having sweet potato, rice, porridge etc. and would LOVE some support from anyone else on this journey. Maybe we could email each other regularly to check in and support or use whatsapp.. a form of communication that is quick and easy but fairly regularly would be great.

Let me know if you're in!

Ellen 

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will like to partake in this! I too suffer from eczema and hopefully this can help me.
that's great, WhatsApp me! 00447523405210 :)

Dr Greger, from nutritionfacts dot org, has a new video out today that describes how green tea can be healing for many skin issues, not only working from the inside on our gut bacteria, but topically as well.  Diluted green tea used to soak the affected areas seems to be very healing for many things.

If you go to his website it should be the first video you see as it just came out earlier.  My spouse has psorias which definitely improved when we went whole food plant based and so now we will try the green tea soak as well.  I hope your diet changes work for you.

Emma JC

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ben Trovato posted videos
33 minutes ago
Profile IconLuckyNeko and Victor Reed joined 30 Bananas a Day!
33 minutes ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
Naprapa Nooprai posted a status
"What are u up to now fruity1?i'm Nana:)"
3 hours ago
Elliot H replied to Roy's discussion how do I raise my red blood cell count as a raw til 4 vegan?
17 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
Peter dB is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Gabi replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
Friday
Sarah Schlott posted a status
"So excited! Glad to be here. Checking out the site..."
Wednesday
Profile IconSarah Schlott and shashank joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
shashank replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
Wednesday
ednshell commented on AndreasOlivier's group Vipassana: The Science of Mind and Matter
Wednesday
Alexa's photo was featured
Wednesday
Roy posted a discussion
Tuesday
Namagiri Sridhar posted a discussion
Tuesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Rip Esselstyn on The Game Changers Documentary Film 2018

The Game Changers Documentary. The Game Changers Vegan film. Game Changers James Cameron. GameChangers film featuring Rip Esselstyn. Engine 2 Plant Strong. T...
Tuesday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service