Please check out my new video, “Sunset Tropical Fruit Parfait Recipe and Why Some People Gain Weight on 80-10-10”!
I’ll show you a delicious summer recipe using tropical fruit.
I talk about why some people gain weight on 80-10-10.
I show you how to cut a mango, and pick a nice mango at the store.
- 6 bananas
- 4lbs pineapple
- 5 mangos
- Peel your mangos and peel and core your pineapples.
- Dice your mangos and pineapples into bite-sized pieces.
- Blend your bananas into a pudding.
- Layer your mangos into the bottom of a glass. Cover with banana pudding. Place a layer of pineapple on top of your banana pudding, and then cover that layer with more banana pudding, then more mangos. Repeat until you have filled your glasses.
- Fill your glasses with other fruit mixtures – pick your favorite fruits! Blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries would be fabulous with this as well.
I eat more than 3,000 calories a day, and stay slim. In fact, I lost 40 lbs eating WAY more than ever! For more information please check out my blog http://terileventhalsblog.blogspot.com/ or YouTube page http://www.youtube.com/user/TinyFruitLover?feature=mhee