30 Bananas a Day!

Thugs, Drugs, and the war on bugs by Dr. Brad Case. Has anyone read this one yet? The author talks about the medical community Treating the symptoms and not the cause as well as corruption and greed in the allopathic community. hmmm I just wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to read this book yet and what's your view on it if so...

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did u read this??

hey. no i didn't get the chance to read it yet. I have other books lined up. But reading the back of the book it seemed really interesting and i wanted to know if anyone every read it and what they thought.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell commented on Rock's status
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to KaiBee's discussion Not really new, but hello!
1 hour ago
Sophia Alina commented on McFruit's group Germany
3 hours ago
Sophia Alina commented on McFruit's group Germany
3 hours ago
jim whit replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
4 hours ago
Profile Iconunhomed, Emma, Lynnjenn1213 and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
14 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Sheldan Nidle, Planetary Activation Organization, February 28, 2017 (Audio) #evolution #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2mCpZ17"
16 hours ago
Made replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Dog auctions, is this petition worth signing?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Benjamin Fulford Report, February 27, 2017 (Audio) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2lkCz32"
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin commented on Rock's status
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Cool Electric's discussion Want to transition to raw
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ramakrishna Surathu's discussion Is there a better place to search for a life partner (rawfoodie) other than in 30bananasaday?
yesterday
Forest commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
yesterday
Cool Electric posted a discussion
yesterday
Peter commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
yesterday
Rock commented on Rock's status
yesterday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service