30 Bananas a Day!

Thugs, Drugs, and the war on bugs by Dr. Brad Case. Has anyone read this one yet? The author talks about the medical community Treating the symptoms and not the cause as well as corruption and greed in the allopathic community. hmmm I just wanted to know if anyone has had the chance to read this book yet and what's your view on it if so...

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did u read this??

hey. no i didn't get the chance to read it yet. I have other books lined up. But reading the back of the book it seemed really interesting and i wanted to know if anyone every read it and what they thought.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eli replied to Eli's discussion What are your thoughts on dating a non-vegan?
4 minutes ago
Milos Stepita replied to Milos Stepita's discussion 6 years high carb vegan, might need a root canal
4 hours ago
Milos Stepita replied to Milos Stepita's discussion How To Prevent Monkey Attack?
4 hours ago
Milos Stepita and TheMeerkat are now friends
4 hours ago
Rock replied to Milos Stepita's discussion How To Prevent Monkey Attack?
6 hours ago
Rock replied to Milos Stepita's discussion How To Prevent Monkey Attack?
6 hours ago
Milos Stepita replied to Rock's discussion Anyone in Phuket...or north?
6 hours ago
Profile IconHyatt Smith and Nita G joined 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to Gary High-Fruit's discussion Vegans should speak up about Trump to save the world
13 hours ago
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Eli's discussion What are your thoughts on dating a non-vegan?
15 hours ago
Svein Daniel replied to Eli's discussion What are your thoughts on dating a non-vegan?
15 hours ago
Dominic replied to Eli's discussion What are your thoughts on dating a non-vegan?
16 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
17 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Benjamin Fulford: "Now that Trump is President" January 23, 2017 (Audio) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2kkkt57"
18 hours ago
Cassie K commented on Cassie K's blog post Scary truth about America's diet RANT (food waste & unhealthy food consumption)
18 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to PeachyPie's discussion Vitamin deficiency?
18 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service