30 Bananas a Day!

Ive been on this lifestyle for 1 year now and i still struggle with water retention/edema.

Ive tried drinking more or less water but still the same, the more water i drink the more water i retain esp in my legs, hips and ass. I also store in my face.

Im going to the doctor on 3. may to check to see if something is wrong. Its not that i have alot of edema but it is significant and it makes me look 10 lbs heavier and it feels like that aswell.

I workout 2 times a day so im doing enough to move my lymph and everything. I also drink 2-3 liters of water a day on top of all the watery fruit. I dont pee alot either, when you think of how much water i take in. I have been thinking of increasing the water to 6+ liters a day just to see if maybe i just need even more water to flush out everything etc ? since i have probably been dehydrated my whole life.

Would be great to get some help and suggestions on what to do

Thanx 

Views: 1203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do your kidneys filter aswell?

since my water just go straight through it seems and down to my feet and just fill up from there.

Not sure about htat one

Do you see sediment in your urine when you eat clean fruit and veggies? it shows that the kidneys are working and are emptying the crap out

I didn't really pay attention to that so I couldn't tell you.

Have you ever been checked for Hypothyroidism?

http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/hypothyroidism-symptoms-and-n...

It often leads to edema of the face, arms and legs.

You can have very slight hypothyroidism and have it affect the water in your body. It's not as black and white as most doctors would have you believe.

i havent checked for it, but it would not suprise me if i had that condition. I have low body temperature or get cold in my feet and hands when i only consume fruit and greens

Oedema in the legs can be related to a genetic heart condition that can get worse as you get older. I'd get it checked by a good GP!

And yes, I'd also get your kidneys and thyroid checked. Do you supplement with iodine?

Also, I noticed a massive difference in my fluid retention when I took a series of b12 shots. I had 1/day for 7days and my fluid loss was noticeable by the end of that week! But it was fluid around my middle, so not sure about your leg fluid.

Thanx. Im going to the doctor in 2 days to get a checkup. 

Ive tried supplementing with iodine, no effect.

I have done the b12 shots, no difference. 

If you've had this your whole life, I'd be more concerned about a kidney, thyroid or heart condition. Even fit and healthy people can have an undiagnosed issue.

Understand, thanx :)

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rachel Rosen is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
23 hours ago
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
yesterday
Theastrobuddhist posted a status
"Getting ready for my morning run then a 15banana smoothie"
yesterday
Matiss Vijups posted discussions
yesterday
fruity78 commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Sunday
Plant Based Senior's photo was featured
Friday
Profile IconTheastrobuddhist, Megan Marie, skyler choudhary and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BSsFPE"
Thursday
Peter posted a status
"been busy,just finished picking 2 tonne approx. of yummy stonefruit ,I had to feed a lot to the geese there was so much,will postphoto soon"
Thursday
Ed Foulds and Love Banana are now friends
Wednesday
Ben Trovato replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos"
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"Persimmons biatch"
Dec 6
Mikaela posted a discussion