30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Tags: fitness, love, support

Views: 58877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for those vids! Will follow them this week. I'm not at home, but luckily have a nice room and a yoga mat :) 

hello fruity friends !

fruit is working !  I just finished with BIG weights ~!  for 40 minutes in gym  6 classic compound exercises for 5 minutes each and 5 minute abs, 5 minute rest and stretch,   thats it muscles are growing !!!  3 times a week   easy.

never before did i lift this much weight   i am amazed    fruit sleep water   ....simple and powerful

doug

today 35 miles of running. It went oke.

What's oke? :)

the running itself. It wasnt really good, but also not that bad.

Ah, I see! Thanks. :)

Hi Doug, Miles, WL, & Everyone! Happy Saturday!

Today I am scheduled to go to  Samba class at 5pm. My mind is so flooded with things, I want to skip out on class, because I feel like I won't be able to focus on new dance steps. My mind isn't clear enough. But maybe the music & the energy of the class will allow me to get out of my thoughts. I don't know. I'll just see what the day brings. Everything is perfect when on allows it to be.

UPDATE: I did go to class. I was a mess. Couldn't figure out or follow the steps well. My mind was too clouded. But I am glad that I went! & I feel better for going. :)

Sunday I will be in Woodstock. We leave at 7am to drive there. So I don't think I'll get much exercise.

Monday I'll be dancing again, ...so I'll see you all then, when I check-in!

hey everyone !

I had a fantastic 17 mile bike ride on mild hills no wind and lots of heat  .  drank tons of water and spent time listening to guitar player in the park on the grass after i was done.....I was loaded to the gills in CARBS  ..and i really enjoyed my bike ride with ease.18 banana  2 mango and 14 dates...2900 calories.for breakfast and lunch.....i was all over those hills......doug  i cannot believe how good this all is....thansk to all

So glad you're OK Windlord, that must have been scary! Thanks to your guardian angels :)

Dance the clouds away Aimée! Thanks Miles, Banana-boy for the inspiration.

Update:

Thursday

20 min Daily Maintenance Practice

Friday none

20 min Learn Handstand at Home: from Foundation to Flight

Saturday

45 min Power of Breath intermediate yoga class

Sunday

42 min Wristfree Harmonious Hips Spinal Flow yoga class, with

no weight on the hands, because of a little injury after carrying heavy luggage. I'm so strong from all the bananas, but my ringfinger couldn't keep up.

Will have to take a break from handstands :( I felt more strength already, it'll come back later :)

Happy Sunday all! And a lovely week :)

Hola Aimee, Sita, Miles, Doug and all our numerous lovely lurkers :)

Thanks for the kind thoughts, ladies.  Yeah, it was pretty scary, and that's just as a bystander much less the immediate neighbors or owners.  

Hope your enjoying your time away, Sita (provided it's a pleasure trip).  Good that you're taking time to loosen up in any case.

How's your head space today, Luv?  You're right--even a bad workout is still better than none at all!  Safe drive to WFF.  I, unfortunately, won't be amongst the participants this year, but i'll be on your shoulder in spirit.  Say hey to any and all of our 30B peeps you meet, aight? :)

Yest:  recovery day

morn: 50 min beginner yoga w/ mi mum

arvo:  the yoga vid below from a MMA fitness program I just learned about:  Tapout XT.  There's plenty of vids on YT if you want to check it out beyond this one, which had me dripping!  The leader takes more of a fitness tone (and why not) than the average mind-focused yogi, and he's obsessed with touching his toes for some reason, but it's still a goodie.  You'd like it, Sita, as it's got a lot of plankish strength moves incorporated in it.

eve:  mom walk

Today: 

1.5 mi or so bare run to/from park

16x hill sprints at park on a slope that takes about 29 strides to mount

Stretched out to your hippy yoga vid, Luv.  Liked the instructor's very gentle demeanor and pacing.

Caught Bourne Legacy in the arvo.  I think it's the best of the bunch with a fine performance from Renner.  

Perhaps a walkie later...

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Profile IconJade Anderson, Alice Aurérin, hermelin12 and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
VeganLadie's 2 photos were featured
2 hours ago
Nicolas HAGUET replied to CRISTYA's discussion who speaks spanish here??
2 hours ago
Nicolas HAGUET replied to Taka's discussion sleeping or sitting in a lazy chair behind your computer for 3-4 hours?
3 hours ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
3 hours ago
Annelife replied to Annelife's discussion Thoughts on Vaccines? in the group Peaceful Parenting
3 hours ago
Annelife replied to Annelife's discussion Thoughts on Vaccines? in the group Peaceful Parenting
3 hours ago
Extreme Bananas commented on DURIANRIDER's page Carb The F*** Up Ebook by Durianrider
3 hours ago
Windlord joined Erthmum♥'s group
3 hours ago
bronwyn replied to Annelife's discussion Thoughts on Vaccines? in the group Peaceful Parenting
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
bronwyn replied to Annelife's discussion Thoughts on Vaccines? in the group Peaceful Parenting
3 hours ago
Melissa is now friends with Phillip Robinson and Alan
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
RO Azzam replied to RO Azzam's discussion Why can't I make a difference?
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service