30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 71511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no! ......But glad the hubby was there. :) yay!

Keep up the good work, Mary!

Hi Everyone! :) Hello!

Greeting from an NYC chilly spring. :( Yesterday felt like 35 degrees (but was actually in the 40s). --But I'm not complaining! yeeesh.

This morning it was cold & I wasn't inspired to go out for a jog. But no excuse! I gotta do something because I feel like my body wants to move but my brain is in the way. I'll have to find a nice way of moving today that will suit both parties (the brain party & the body party). I gotta stop the battle. :)

Glad you're OK Mary!

Thank you for the suggestion WL :) I have often thought about teaching, maybe I will when the UC is fully under control (I mean be able to eat a greater variety of foods) and my energy is stable. Also, I want to master pressing up into handstand and some other more difficult postures first to be able to show these.

Aimee, I had the same this morning, still tired from a busy day yesterday, but I put in the Asht-dvd anyway. Thought I can stop whenever i like, but once you're in the practice you think you might finish it as well, so I did the full hour :) Tomorrow is full moon, maybe this already has an influence on our energy today - that's why in Asht moondays are days of rest. (at times of full moon we're more head strong, maybe hence the 'fighting'?)

Instead I'll run for a bit tomorrow, see how far I can go. This week should be the whole 5K, but I won't force it.

Ah! Maybe that's it. I noticed the moon last night -- but I didn't make the connection. --thanks Sita! :)

:)

play: morn

30min gravel slinging

circuit:

3 decline horizontal rows (various grips)

5 pushups (various grips)

20 rounds

eve:

circuit:

400m run

50 jump SQ

4 rounds

[11:36]

100 hand release pushups [6:57]

Yesh, full moons have been known to inspire a bit of craziness

He thinks it's fascinating :D

That was funny ;D) ...i forgot all about 'mooning' -- haven't heard that term since i was a kid.

Woo- hoo!!! Just 1 minute brisk walking in running the whole 5K :) (only 2 final trainings left this week) It went surprisingly easier than I thought it would; kept thinking of the couple running raw around Australia and being grateful for how far I did come until now with my workouts. Last minutes kept me going (could have run even longer!) on this:

Play:

Crossfit "Murph"

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

For time: 
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

I partitioned calisthenics over 20 rounds [43:16]

Hello Brave Brilliant Beings! :) TODAY WAS FABULOUS!

I went to yoga class at 9:30AM, then a dance lesson at 1:30PM. -- Loved it! It felt SO GOOD. It really made my day, ...I had a lot of fun.

This will be my Friday routine for a while. (for at least 10 weeks, because I paid in advance for the yoga)

Sounds like an awesome Friday!  All day fun.

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Aldi Bans All Pesticides, Goes Organic, Rivals Whole Foods As Healthiest Grocery Store In The U.S. #fruits #vegetables http://j.mp/1rq4a6r"
8 minutes ago
Aurora Morrigan joined Casandra Willis's group
31 minutes ago
Profile IconAurora Morrigan, Jas, nika cesen and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
33 minutes ago
iracema joined TheBananaGirl's group
1 hour ago
KlaraSweden joined Simon's group
1 hour ago
KlaraSweden joined Anna's group
2 hours ago
KlaraSweden joined Jasmin's group
2 hours ago
Karissa joined Bryan's group
3 hours ago
Ariana Montemayor replied to Rita's discussion I seem to be repulsed by fruit..help!
4 hours ago
Josef Klaeren posted a video

Author of The World Peace Diet at my First Vegan Meet-Up!

Last night I attended my first vegan meet-up here in Charlotte where Dr. Will Tuttle, author of The World Peace Diet was speaking. It was a moving and inform...
5 hours ago
James bananaman Bailey posted a video

Raw Honey Is It Healthy & Vegan?

Is honey vegan? Is raw honey healthy?? Our Website - http://www.teambanana.net/
5 hours ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted videos
5 hours ago
Wippe posted a video

FRUIT YOURSELF EP5: PIELE DE SAPO MELON! (aka Frog Skin Melon aka Santa Claus Melon)

In this episode we find out all about this badass looking melon! But is it any good?? contact me: vippe7@hotmail.co.uk
5 hours ago
Randy Raw posted a video

Tropical Hint 07

Olosapo (Couepia polyandra)... Check out my Costa RIca Project "Finca Talamanca" youtube channel!
5 hours ago
Buddah Dylan posted a video

Welcome To Vegan Club + Deficiency As A Vegan B12, Protein, Calcium

Just gone vegan... you are probably wondering whats going to kill you first, right? Vitamin B12, calcium, running out of protein? Been there done that. BORIN...
5 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Sun is a Portal for Hyperdimensional Space Travel based on Sacred Geometry #evolution #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/1N8QZ3E"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service