30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 72718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no! ......But glad the hubby was there. :) yay!

Keep up the good work, Mary!

Hi Everyone! :) Hello!

Greeting from an NYC chilly spring. :( Yesterday felt like 35 degrees (but was actually in the 40s). --But I'm not complaining! yeeesh.

This morning it was cold & I wasn't inspired to go out for a jog. But no excuse! I gotta do something because I feel like my body wants to move but my brain is in the way. I'll have to find a nice way of moving today that will suit both parties (the brain party & the body party). I gotta stop the battle. :)

Glad you're OK Mary!

Thank you for the suggestion WL :) I have often thought about teaching, maybe I will when the UC is fully under control (I mean be able to eat a greater variety of foods) and my energy is stable. Also, I want to master pressing up into handstand and some other more difficult postures first to be able to show these.

Aimee, I had the same this morning, still tired from a busy day yesterday, but I put in the Asht-dvd anyway. Thought I can stop whenever i like, but once you're in the practice you think you might finish it as well, so I did the full hour :) Tomorrow is full moon, maybe this already has an influence on our energy today - that's why in Asht moondays are days of rest. (at times of full moon we're more head strong, maybe hence the 'fighting'?)

Instead I'll run for a bit tomorrow, see how far I can go. This week should be the whole 5K, but I won't force it.

Ah! Maybe that's it. I noticed the moon last night -- but I didn't make the connection. --thanks Sita! :)

:)

play: morn

30min gravel slinging

circuit:

3 decline horizontal rows (various grips)

5 pushups (various grips)

20 rounds

eve:

circuit:

400m run

50 jump SQ

4 rounds

[11:36]

100 hand release pushups [6:57]

Yesh, full moons have been known to inspire a bit of craziness

He thinks it's fascinating :D

That was funny ;D) ...i forgot all about 'mooning' -- haven't heard that term since i was a kid.

Woo- hoo!!! Just 1 minute brisk walking in running the whole 5K :) (only 2 final trainings left this week) It went surprisingly easier than I thought it would; kept thinking of the couple running raw around Australia and being grateful for how far I did come until now with my workouts. Last minutes kept me going (could have run even longer!) on this:

Play:

Crossfit "Murph"

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

For time: 
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

I partitioned calisthenics over 20 rounds [43:16]

Hello Brave Brilliant Beings! :) TODAY WAS FABULOUS!

I went to yoga class at 9:30AM, then a dance lesson at 1:30PM. -- Loved it! It felt SO GOOD. It really made my day, ...I had a lot of fun.

This will be my Friday routine for a while. (for at least 10 weeks, because I paid in advance for the yoga)

Sounds like an awesome Friday!  All day fun.

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Intel Report - Republic, Demise of the Cabal, GCR/RV - May 23, 2016 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/1YZWT8b"
44 minutes ago
pradtf left a comment for Maxim McPowlosk
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to Maxim McPowlosk's discussion Victoria, BC Organic Produce Co-op
1 hour ago
pradtf and Maxim McPowlosk are now friends
1 hour ago
Sue Biene replied to 119 hours's discussion Are you vegan and worried about dying on Everest one day?
2 hours ago
Robyn E and Andreinasvegan are now friends
2 hours ago
Svein Daniel Solvenus replied to Jennie's discussion the negative effects of steamed veggies?
3 hours ago
Viktorija and Parker Gallegos are now friends
3 hours ago
Gary High-Fruit posted videos
3 hours ago
Katie Kookaburra posted a video
3 hours ago
Amber Michelle posted a video

NATURAL VEGAN BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Here I share the natural vegan beauty products I use. Below are links to the products! ***Follow me on social media:*** Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/am...
3 hours ago
Josef Klaeren posted a video

My Day at Charlotte VegFest + Burger King?

Today I show you around the 2016 Charlotte VegFest held in Charlotte, NC. Vegans and non-vegans alike filled the arena to learn more about plant-based eating...
3 hours ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted a video

Vlog #8 Exploring the most beautiful tropical island in Thailand - Fruity Vlog

So i thought we would have a day exploring Koh Phangan, Thailand which is one of the most beautiful tropical islands in Thailand that has nature everyone, ha...
3 hours ago
Stephane commented on Dhyana Flower's video
3 hours ago
Stephane left a comment for SR
3 hours ago
Stephane left a comment for Dalexa
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service