30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Views: 79473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! Maybe that's it. I noticed the moon last night -- but I didn't make the connection. --thanks Sita! :)

:)

play: morn

30min gravel slinging

circuit:

3 decline horizontal rows (various grips)

5 pushups (various grips)

20 rounds

eve:

circuit:

400m run

50 jump SQ

4 rounds

[11:36]

100 hand release pushups [6:57]

Yesh, full moons have been known to inspire a bit of craziness

He thinks it's fascinating :D

That was funny ;D) ...i forgot all about 'mooning' -- haven't heard that term since i was a kid.

Woo- hoo!!! Just 1 minute brisk walking in running the whole 5K :) (only 2 final trainings left this week) It went surprisingly easier than I thought it would; kept thinking of the couple running raw around Australia and being grateful for how far I did come until now with my workouts. Last minutes kept me going (could have run even longer!) on this:

Play:

Crossfit "Murph"

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

For time: 
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

I partitioned calisthenics over 20 rounds [43:16]

Hello Brave Brilliant Beings! :) TODAY WAS FABULOUS!

I went to yoga class at 9:30AM, then a dance lesson at 1:30PM. -- Loved it! It felt SO GOOD. It really made my day, ...I had a lot of fun.

This will be my Friday routine for a while. (for at least 10 weeks, because I paid in advance for the yoga)

Sounds like an awesome Friday!  All day fun.

Beauteous couple of days.  60-ish and sunny.  Yesterday did some major earthing and got my hands in the dirt - weeding along with shoveling, raking and wheel barrelling about an hour.  Then on my 10 sets strength training  I upped the weights on 8 of the sets.  Was sore today but went to little league opening day and then climbed another Maine rocky hill, Great Mountain, 1.8 miles to the top with the family.  Rocks the whole way, sometimes wet, sometimes a huge slab/slope of just one rock, more rocks.  The top incredible beauty, could see Mt. Katahdin 3 hours away and the pacific ocean.  Hiking just doesn't get any better.  Oh yeah, except with sunscreen.  Oops.  Was wondering why I was so incredibly tired when I got home then noticed my upper chest was on fire.  That hasn't happened in a long time, too busy frolicking and still in a winter mindset.  Even with the burn it was a lovely day.

Play: morn

adapted from Crossfit  WOD

27 bench jumps (23-24")

20 burpees

11 SQ cleans (95#)

3 rounds

[heat slowed me to a little over 18 min.  Even had to break to go find a hat]

eve:  2.5 hr+  neighborhood walk

Never too early to get started on some tan lines...

Ouch! Mary, seriously.  Raw apple cider vinegar isn't good for much internally, but it can really help take the sting out of a sun singe.  

Too funny - although none of them are sporting the ultra cool red triangle that I acquired yesterday.  Didn't know that about acv but I think for now the shea butter is soothing enough, thanks though.

Went for a long leisurely walk this morning in the glorious sun, well covered up!  Rest day today, but will also plant some more greens, clean out the back of my van to get it ready for beach days and get caught up on housework.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Benas Benediktas posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Spiffy Barbarella replied to Lance's discussion Can I eat high carb and moderate fat at the same time?
4 hours ago
roniyonailk lom posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Profile Iconroniyonailk lom, Annie, Shaya Maddex and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
5 hours ago
Ali Washington posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Milos Stepita replied to Shaya Maddex's discussion School lunch dilemma
9 hours ago
Shaya Maddex replied to Shaya Maddex's discussion School lunch dilemma
14 hours ago
Morgan Quinn replied to Shaya Maddex's discussion School lunch dilemma
16 hours ago
ednshell replied to Nana's discussion What is really going on with dry mouth?
20 hours ago
ednshell replied to Shaya Maddex's discussion School lunch dilemma
20 hours ago
Shaya Maddex posted a discussion
21 hours ago
jim whit replied to Cool Electric's discussion What is more satisfying starches or fruits?
23 hours ago
Fragiskos posted a status
"Hello from Greece. Where I can take my b12. From which products? Thanks ."
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"War In The Matrix — How Our Minds Are Programmed To Create This Sick Reality #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2h2Le9G"
yesterday
Nana replied to Nana's discussion What is really going on with dry mouth?
yesterday
Nana replied to Nana's discussion What is really going on with dry mouth?
yesterday

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service