30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Tags: fitness, love, support

Views: 51252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Play:  4 or so miles biking

Pulls and chins, 1 leg SQ progression, uneven pushups on Bball, leg raises, and 30 atomic pushups

The heat was oppressive as our high today hit 115 :-P

40 min walk at nite

no excuses

wow, look at her arms...

woh, 115 heat?!

Hello Beloved Brilliant Bold Beings, ;D)

Today I will be doing an hour long stretching session at home. Focusing on my hips & my hamstrings.

I'll be using several videos as inspiration & some of my own stretchy moves. :)

And one more thing!

UPDATE....

My plans (work scheduled) this evening were canceled. So instead of working, I'm going to take a Samba class! This is the instructor:

Yay! I'm so excited! :) I really want to learn Samba.

Morn:  

30 min Bas Ruttan Muay Thai CD, 7x 3min rounds

25 swings after each round, mostly 45# DB

Finished with your Nesha yoga vid, Luv

eve:  1 hour group yoga w/ mi mum

Hey WL, :) Hey Everyone, :)

This morning I did this video:
My hips feel so much better. It's an excellent video.

Last night was a rough one.  Every once in a blue moon, the sandman skips my room, leaving me with nary a wink.  So there I was stewing around 5:20 this morn, when what do I smell creeping in my open window?  SMOKE!  I hightail it outside to see what's what, then head off toward the significant plume to investigate.  

It didn't take long to determine this was way more serious than something intentional, so I called it in.  Fortunately somebody else had already informed the authorities.  I found a vantage point to witness the destruction and the efforts of the fire crews.   

This is my first time in person seeing a building engulfed.  Calling it an inferno is no overstatement, let me tell you!  The good news is that apparently nobody was injured.  

I was naturally keyed up afterward (not to mention smelling like smoke, just from passing through the down draft), so I decided to knock out some CC at the park of:

Close pushups (regulation) 2/16, 13

1 arm pushups (off a medium wall) about 10 reps each arm

Full 1 leg SQ, alt legs, on a slight decline, over 20 reps each leg

Full hanging straight leg ab raise, 1/13

Also, performed my final day, week 7, of my pullup program, about 60 reps total.  

In a couple days, I'll test for a max set! 

Maybe I'll do your vid later, Luv.  Either that or faceplant...

Woh! I'm glad no one was hurt. What a night/morning you had.

I hope you get a good night's rest tonight.

Thanks for those vids! Will follow them this week. I'm not at home, but luckily have a nice room and a yoga mat :) 

hello fruity friends !

fruit is working !  I just finished with BIG weights ~!  for 40 minutes in gym  6 classic compound exercises for 5 minutes each and 5 minute abs, 5 minute rest and stretch,   thats it muscles are growing !!!  3 times a week   easy.

never before did i lift this much weight   i am amazed    fruit sleep water   ....simple and powerful

doug

today 35 miles of running. It went oke.

What's oke? :)

the running itself. It wasnt really good, but also not that bad.

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service