30 Bananas a Day!

This 30BaD post is for support and inspiration. IT IS FOR EVERYONE. (Yes, you!) Everyone (you) can use it either as a daily exercise journal, a place to post sporadic exercise episodes or events, sources for valuable exercise information or injury prevention, or a place to simply chat and cheer everyone on. It's a place for everyone (you) to feel accepted and loved and encouraged.  It's a place for everyone (you) to feel at home.

Tags: fitness, love, support

Views: 61793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everybody :)

Same workouts these days: an hour+ Ashtanga every other day, sometimes more often and running 5K 3x a week. 

Wednesday was new moon, so no Ashtanga and I did the taichi series, 8 pieces of brocade qigong and later a 1,5 hour hike on the heath with a friend as a celebration of her birthday. 

If I don't work out I feel 

Meanwhile spring has really started now, although it brings also lots of rain today. Sunday it will be sunny and 20degrC ! :)

Have a lovely weekend all!

that is one pooped pup.

Perfect bday celebration for the two of you :)

Ahhhh! That pic is too cute! :) I love it!

Yesterday, our busiest day of the week I managed a 20 minute walk and 20 minutes rebounding, nice sweat on the latter.

Today 10 sets on my weight bench (I'm not doing them fully because I'm afraid to do them alone but bench pressing 70 lb) and the apex, love having that machine in my home!  Feeling really strong.  Also a walk IN THE SNOWSTORM, hopefully the last of that kind for the winter!

"feeling really strong" 

That's what we like to hear!

Good call on being cautious on the bench.  One tip--normally I'd recommend bar collars on for safety, but when you're alone, always lift potentially compromising moves without them.  that way you can tilt the bar and slip off one side of plates then the other if you ever get stuck.

Play: morn

15m yoga

1.5 hrs yard work

eve:

combo burpee/tire jumps/tire flips

mixed with sets of a new toy I found at a school--

a moderate weight tire threaded with a long fire hose.  I used it for tug of war, pulling the tire across the ground toward me. 

then bar work, mostly working toward a muscle up

some uneven ground pushups, and a few SQ

included a unique move on a low bar, hanging in a back arched posture with toes on ground.  then pull through to standing, much like a straight arm pulldown on a machine.  

Good job, WL!

WL, thanks for the tip!

I like that tip, I haven't done weights for a long time, but the bar collar tip is good I will remember that.

Woh, --snowstorm walk. That's dedication. :) And a good workout.

Yes, it's STILL snowing out so I guess that wasn't my last walk in the snow - going out for a long one after this and my smoothie.  

Hello Beloved Brilliant Brave Beings! :)

Yesterday was a 90min dance lesson that I absolutely loved. It was all modern dance. New choreography, and I had a blast! Sometimes I find myself dreading lessons or classes, wanting to flake-out or cancel minutes before -- but I always end up so happy after I go through it. Inside & out, I feel so good -- then wonder why I didn't want to give it a go. Fear can be such a crazy thing. It's rarely justified.

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service