30 Bananas a Day!

Hiya :)

This is definately an off topic conversation.

Just wanting to be more o-natural and thought I'd see what all of the 811ers use for deodorant?

I'm wanting something more natural.

Also, When I shave, I ALWAYS get little pimples under my arms that look and feel gross...anyone have any advice???

Views: 6200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh I had to stop shaving! It was irritating my skin to the point where I got boils on my armpits! yup. It SUCKED. Go for an electric shaver! that's what I use now. At first the doctor said to do waxing, and I did for a while, it doesn't hurt me, but was too much effort and messiness. I then found out about the electric shavers and made life easier! Better than shaving imo. I quickly go to the bathroom, turn it on, shave up really quick and done. You don't need a cream or anything.

As for deoderant I don't smell. It's not because of my high fruit eating now, I think it's just my genes, idk.

Wow thankyou all so much for your replies! So much to choose from. I am slowly making steps towards 811 as my book is still on its way in the post. can't wait for the day I don't smell!!!!!!!

Did you find something amazing which has worked for you, in the end? :)

[Here is my blockquote to your post:/]

I haven't used deodorant for a few years now..... I just wash with water if I need.
From a man’s’ point of view - I believe that the main reasoning to this is body hair, as the perspiration dry's on the hair - besides the potential obvious if one carries excess body fat (excess bf being a common cause of excessive perspiration - unless they medically have over active glands or something..), or even drugs, etc. I do trim so; I think this is the reason why I keep so "fresh" I suppose. Plus I have very low BF and keep healthy.
It is interesting to read all of the alternatives, advice and experiences though.

If I ever feel I need deodorant (which is rare) I use spit :) The enzymes kill the bacteria that cause odor. I still shave....I have an epilator but don't use it because of the in-grown hair issue. I liked it other than that, though....maybe will go back to it for the underarms...

Interesting.  Might try that next time.  Peace, PK
Dont use anyting, dont need if you eat low fat, no body odour even if i dont have a shower for a few days or even a week.
I use clippers to manscape and a rock salt crystal stick as an antipersperant. It's heaps better than the aluminium stuff, it absorbs moisture instead of blocking it being secreted.

I make my own deodorant and it works better than any commercial and holistic deodorant I've ever used.

Basically, mix coconut oil (in its creamy consistency/room temp), baking soda, corn starch and whatever essential oils you wish to use for fragrance. Experiment with the proportions until you get the consistency of regular deodorant. I swear by this stuff!

Everyone suggests that recipe but I found it really irritating on my sensitive skin. I think it was the grittiness of the baking soda

The key to not having to use a deodorant is to stop using soap.

Soap clogs your pores and damages your skin.

I did not use soap in more than 3 years. I only use natural and biodegradable coconut soap to clean my hands when they get very dirty or when I prepare food for others. To shower I use water and loofa. And you do not need to eat only fruits not to sweat excessively and smell. That is a myth. As a vegetarian I got rid of that problem by not using the soap.

Obviously all the skin lotions, potions, creams and powders have to go to the bin as well.

I did not use soap in more than 3 years...

Now I know what that smell coming downwind is...:D

OK, joking aside.  Good post and I agree. 

Peace, PK

PK, honestly, people who do not use soap, including me ;), smell so much better.

What I also discovered is that after a run or other exercise, if I have no access to water, my body will clean the skin within 1-3 hours. After that time it really looks, feels and smells just like if I had a shower.

In the past I would shower up to 3 times a day, always use a deodorant and perfumes. 

I love the smell of human body without any artificial stuff on it. No perfume can match it!

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ashley Ma posted a discussion
18 minutes ago
Ashley Ma posted a status
"Anyone going to Thailand after Christmas?? Pm me!!!!"
21 minutes ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Benjamin Fulford Report, October 24, 2016 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2dDb7hW"
1 hour ago
"Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown Posted by benjamin October 24, 2016 #now http://bit.ly/2f9nq69"
2 hours ago
Oliver Viner-Mood replied to Amanda Giorno's discussion HELP - my caffeine addiction
3 hours ago
Amanda Giorno replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
4 hours ago
Amanda Giorno replied to Tiasha Slana's discussion A LOT OF Low Fat Raw Vegan recipes! :) (free)
5 hours ago
Dominic commented on Άλς's photo
5 hours ago
Amanda Giorno replied to Amanda Giorno's discussion HELP - my caffeine addiction
5 hours ago
"“Why is it So Hard to Defeat the Cabal?” – Guest Post by One Who Believes #evolution #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2eFvfMo"
6 hours ago
"Democrat supporting Donald Trump reacts to Gettysburg speech #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2eecnWY"
6 hours ago
Matthias replied to Noah's discussion Why so quiet?
6 hours ago
Profile IconSeay, pageiupz zakz and Jill Andersen joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
pageiupz zakz posted a status
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
13 hours ago
Sqwilliam97 replied to Noah's discussion Why so quiet?
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service