30 Bananas a Day!

Hiya :)

This is definately an off topic conversation.

Just wanting to be more o-natural and thought I'd see what all of the 811ers use for deodorant?

I'm wanting something more natural.

Also, When I shave, I ALWAYS get little pimples under my arms that look and feel gross...anyone have any advice???

Tags: food, raw

Views: 5884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

doesn't cut as close as a normal blade, unless yours works much better than the ones i've used?
My sweat doesn't smell on this diet and so I don't use deodorant normally. I will if I'm going on a plane because I have had to sit next to someone on a plane with really bad BO.
I think "The body Shop" has some natural deodorant. I'm going to try that one out..i too tried toms..it's ok..not the best but better than anti-perspiration deodorants at least...
i rub slices of lime under my arms when i think i may be smelling later in the day  (due to nervousness/stress, etc). however, i have noticed with 811 that i only smell under stressful conditions or in unfamiliar social settings, not just on a daily basis or from working out :)
good point about the nervousness and stress causing smelly pitts! I notice that that happens to me also! xx

oh I had to stop shaving! It was irritating my skin to the point where I got boils on my armpits! yup. It SUCKED. Go for an electric shaver! that's what I use now. At first the doctor said to do waxing, and I did for a while, it doesn't hurt me, but was too much effort and messiness. I then found out about the electric shavers and made life easier! Better than shaving imo. I quickly go to the bathroom, turn it on, shave up really quick and done. You don't need a cream or anything.

As for deoderant I don't smell. It's not because of my high fruit eating now, I think it's just my genes, idk.

Wow thankyou all so much for your replies! So much to choose from. I am slowly making steps towards 811 as my book is still on its way in the post. can't wait for the day I don't smell!!!!!!!

Did you find something amazing which has worked for you, in the end? :)

[Here is my blockquote to your post:/]

I haven't used deodorant for a few years now..... I just wash with water if I need.
From a man’s’ point of view - I believe that the main reasoning to this is body hair, as the perspiration dry's on the hair - besides the potential obvious if one carries excess body fat (excess bf being a common cause of excessive perspiration - unless they medically have over active glands or something..), or even drugs, etc. I do trim so; I think this is the reason why I keep so "fresh" I suppose. Plus I have very low BF and keep healthy.
It is interesting to read all of the alternatives, advice and experiences though.

If I ever feel I need deodorant (which is rare) I use spit :) The enzymes kill the bacteria that cause odor. I still shave....I have an epilator but don't use it because of the in-grown hair issue. I liked it other than that, though....maybe will go back to it for the underarms...

yes, it doesn't seem to cause that problem ( at least not for me... ) on the underarms... x
hmm, neat idea. might try that next time I'm a little stinky. The spit that is, not the epilator.
Interesting.  Might try that next time.  Peace, PK

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service