30 Bananas a Day!

This might be a pointless post, but I feel the need to share with people who aren't going to say "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!"

Today, while walking home from a great (811-friendly) dinner, I got the sudden urge to throw everything away and get a slice of pizza. I have no idea what came over me. Ultimately, I went home, drank a bottle of water and had some papaya instead. It was really scary, I came super close :-( 

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The same thing happened to me today! I had an enormous urge to eat popcorn (my now old daily routine). I had a date and banana smoothie instead.

I am a beginner (not 100% HCRV yet), but I am glad that I am not the only one with haunting cravings attacking with a vengeance. Great job for sticking it out!

katya,

It can happen to some people in the beginning.  Especially if you are doing this alone and without a support system. 

But stay strong.  You are doing this for your heath, and think about the animals lives that might be saved because of this.

This website might scare you off from cheese and dairy products, and therefore pizza:D

www.notmilk.com

Good luck and Peace, PK

I take cravings as a sign that I have not had enough calories. I.E. if I have X calories in a day, and I have cravings at 6:00, I know that X was not enough for that particular day with that amount of activity. So if the next day is similar, I increase X. 

Trying to fight cravings is hard. And the fewer cals you've had, the harder it gets. Pull a trick from the Star Trek book - if you can't win the game, change the rules. Eat more calories so you don't have to fight the craving battle in the first place. 

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Alex replied to Alex 's discussion is this normal
3 minutes ago
Maya Fernandez joined Krista's group
7 minutes ago
lauren nicole daisy replied to Nick's discussion Sun-Charged Water & The 'Energy' of Fruit
8 minutes ago
Maya Fernandez replied to Abby's discussion Fruity Folk on Instagram?
8 minutes ago
Leeeeeeena replied to Rachel Zeng's discussion I have a chronic disease that makes being vegan hard!
10 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan is now friends with Autumn and Yana
11 minutes ago
Maya Fernandez joined Kaitlyn's group
11 minutes ago
Phyllis Pascazio left a comment for Haven Raye
13 minutes ago
Leeeeeeena is now friends with Lemme Saunders, Nathalie Monica, Claire Coller and 2 more
14 minutes ago
Profile IconMaya Fernandez, Michelle Sweaney and 2 other members joined Anna's group
22 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan commented on Bite Size Vegan's video
23 minutes ago
Rachel K added a discussion to the group 811 UK
24 minutes ago
lauren nicole daisy commented on Bite Size Vegan's video
26 minutes ago
Dylan DeWandel replied to Sunshine's discussion Starch
27 minutes ago
Petr Khavar posted a blog post
27 minutes ago
Phyllis Pascazio replied to Ashton Pietzman's discussion Motivation for anyone who needs it.
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service