30 Bananas a Day!

This might be a pointless post, but I feel the need to share with people who aren't going to say "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!"

Today, while walking home from a great (811-friendly) dinner, I got the sudden urge to throw everything away and get a slice of pizza. I have no idea what came over me. Ultimately, I went home, drank a bottle of water and had some papaya instead. It was really scary, I came super close :-( 

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The same thing happened to me today! I had an enormous urge to eat popcorn (my now old daily routine). I had a date and banana smoothie instead.

I am a beginner (not 100% HCRV yet), but I am glad that I am not the only one with haunting cravings attacking with a vengeance. Great job for sticking it out!

katya,

It can happen to some people in the beginning.  Especially if you are doing this alone and without a support system. 

But stay strong.  You are doing this for your heath, and think about the animals lives that might be saved because of this.

This website might scare you off from cheese and dairy products, and therefore pizza:D

www.notmilk.com

Good luck and Peace, PK

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Zeus Loréz replied to Christina Green's discussion About to start HCLF RT4 tomorrow but now I'm scared...
23 minutes ago
Zeus Loréz replied to Zeus Loréz's discussion One-fruit fast went wrong
36 minutes ago
ednshell replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion Why Your Doctor Is Lying To You | Dr. Michael Greger
41 minutes ago
Cheryl T replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion Why Your Doctor Is Lying To You | Dr. Michael Greger
1 hour ago
Bite Size Vegan posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Jodesmode replied to venusinfaux's discussion Why don't more HCLF vegans incorporate beans in their diet?
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to Zeus Loréz's discussion One-fruit fast went wrong
2 hours ago
Kathryn Reilly posted videos
2 hours ago
Jason posted a video

You Are The Face Of Veganism

EatRideRun - 078 - You Are The Face Of Veganism Today on EatRideRun we take a moment to talk serious about how you represent the vegan cause. Find me online ...
2 hours ago
Rikki Price posted videos
2 hours ago
Lee Price posted a video

Sparring Tips + Post Workout Smoothie

Ever get frustrated trying to catch a fighter who runs away? Plus I make a beast of a post work smoothie!
2 hours ago
Cheryl T replied to Cheryl T's discussion Frozen Banana "Ice Cream" any ideas? toppings? Thanks :)
5 hours ago
Cheryl T replied to Cheryl T's discussion Frozen Banana "Ice Cream" any ideas? toppings? Thanks :)
5 hours ago
Christina Green replied to Christina Green's discussion About to start HCLF RT4 tomorrow but now I'm scared...
5 hours ago
Christina Green replied to Christina Green's discussion About to start HCLF RT4 tomorrow but now I'm scared...
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service