30 Bananas a Day!

This might be a pointless post, but I feel the need to share with people who aren't going to say "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!"

Today, while walking home from a great (811-friendly) dinner, I got the sudden urge to throw everything away and get a slice of pizza. I have no idea what came over me. Ultimately, I went home, drank a bottle of water and had some papaya instead. It was really scary, I came super close :-( 

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The same thing happened to me today! I had an enormous urge to eat popcorn (my now old daily routine). I had a date and banana smoothie instead.

I am a beginner (not 100% HCRV yet), but I am glad that I am not the only one with haunting cravings attacking with a vengeance. Great job for sticking it out!

katya,

It can happen to some people in the beginning.  Especially if you are doing this alone and without a support system. 

But stay strong.  You are doing this for your heath, and think about the animals lives that might be saved because of this.

This website might scare you off from cheese and dairy products, and therefore pizza:D

www.notmilk.com

Good luck and Peace, PK

I take cravings as a sign that I have not had enough calories. I.E. if I have X calories in a day, and I have cravings at 6:00, I know that X was not enough for that particular day with that amount of activity. So if the next day is similar, I increase X. 

Trying to fight cravings is hard. And the fewer cals you've had, the harder it gets. Pull a trick from the Star Trek book - if you can't win the game, change the rules. Eat more calories so you don't have to fight the craving battle in the first place. 

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Profile Iconeverlastingprosperity, Anna Lee, Crys Martinez and 13 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
7 minutes ago
Harvestmoon replied to Sam S.'s discussion meet up &/or flat mates in Newcastle, NSW?! in the group 80/10/10ers in Australia
29 minutes ago
Amon posted a status
"What I had for dinner tonight to help me loose weight : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZQyUXOaLc"
56 minutes ago
Cassy commented on Planko Tweepadock's photo
58 minutes ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Lilly posted a discussion
1 hour ago
caroline replied to Misha Maree's discussion Still gaining weight after 7 months?!
1 hour ago
Planko Tweepadock commented on Planko Tweepadock's photo
1 hour ago
Planko Tweepadock commented on Planko Tweepadock's photo
1 hour ago
Misha Maree replied to Misha Maree's discussion Still gaining weight after 7 months?!
2 hours ago
Misha Maree replied to Misha Maree's discussion Still gaining weight after 7 months?!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service