30 Bananas a Day!

This might be a pointless post, but I feel the need to share with people who aren't going to say "YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT!"

Today, while walking home from a great (811-friendly) dinner, I got the sudden urge to throw everything away and get a slice of pizza. I have no idea what came over me. Ultimately, I went home, drank a bottle of water and had some papaya instead. It was really scary, I came super close :-( 

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The same thing happened to me today! I had an enormous urge to eat popcorn (my now old daily routine). I had a date and banana smoothie instead.

I am a beginner (not 100% HCRV yet), but I am glad that I am not the only one with haunting cravings attacking with a vengeance. Great job for sticking it out!

katya,

It can happen to some people in the beginning.  Especially if you are doing this alone and without a support system. 

But stay strong.  You are doing this for your heath, and think about the animals lives that might be saved because of this.

This website might scare you off from cheese and dairy products, and therefore pizza:D

www.notmilk.com

Good luck and Peace, PK

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Fruitynewbie commented on Rich 2.0's group 811 Ireland
3 minutes ago
Fruitynewbie joined Rich 2.0's group
8 minutes ago
Chelsea H replied to Kelin's discussion What's the most annoying thing anyone has said to you about your diet?
12 minutes ago
Karl Young commented on Rich 2.0's group 811 Ireland
18 minutes ago
Karl Young commented on Rich 2.0's group 811 Ireland
19 minutes ago
Andreea posted a status
"I have been on the rawtillfour dietro vor two weeks, why am I still so bloated after eating massive quantities of fruit or cooked carbs?"
39 minutes ago
Jewels Fradley replied to Jewels Fradley's discussion Accidentally Eating Animal Products
50 minutes ago
Jewels Fradley replied to Jewels Fradley's discussion Accidentally Eating Animal Products
50 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
52 minutes ago
Eleanor McGuinness commented on Rich 2.0's group 811 Ireland
57 minutes ago
Eleanor McGuinness commented on Rich 2.0's group 811 Ireland
58 minutes ago
Barbara D replied to Kelin's discussion What's the most annoying thing anyone has said to you about your diet?
1 hour ago
RO Azzam replied to Kelin's discussion What's the most annoying thing anyone has said to you about your diet?
1 hour ago
RO Azzam replied to Kelin's discussion What's the most annoying thing anyone has said to you about your diet?
1 hour ago
Malorey Adams replied to ursulae's discussion 8 months high carb and no changes
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service