30 Bananas a Day!

I'm sick being told that I'm in a cult. That I think I'm better than everyone and that I need to stop pushing my ideas on everyone, especially when I do post something that goes to eveyone and I DO have vegan friends and other people that appreciate what I post and those very same people that accuse me of being a know it all b@!#$ make the rudest comments!! do I post rude ass comments on their dead animal photos or cancer filled meals? no I don't!! WTF!!

So in short what's the rudest comments you get on your posts?

Views: 939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh wow thats crazy!! people are just rediculous!

"where's the bacon"
"you are sexist for posting pictures of women"

oh i wish i had written down all of the things people say to me. usually they will make a comment on how meat is the best thing ever, or that "vegetarians suck".  i try not to let it bother me, but majority of the time it does

I get Hassled everytime i go to work about what i eat and how skinny i am , SO annoying.

I think our culture is just so use to extra baggage that when they see a person at a healthy weight it's like seeing an alien

You're starving yourself, you're skin and bones, your diet isn't maintaining your body, you used to be hot, you're the only one who thinks you look good, vegans are f***ing stupid, it's not healthy - you need meat to be healthy, drink some milk, you're too skinny, for f*** sake EAT, blah blah blah blah blah =/

Wow, I think yours is worst by far! I do get vegans are stupid alot and it's not healthy but I think you look good, how rude some people can be just because you're different blows my mind!

Thanks Kristen =)

That's quite harsh. And you're not the only one who thinks you look good. :)

Get some real friends, Lauren, who deserve your loveliness. 

There are some real double standards in this, I've noticed. Meat eaters are allowed to say vegans look skinny, boney, anorexic or something like that or make comments about how "vegans don't eat any real food", or "I couldn't live on that" or "you will be deficient". However if vegans do the opposite to meat eaters, they will be labeled as judgemental assholes, mean or accused of forcing their opinion on others. So pretty much whatever we do, the world is against us. We can't please them.

So True!!!

Gosh, spot on!!

That's why all I try to take from it is the "blah blah blah" lol :)
They don't offer anything constructive.

And thank you, I definitely do need to choose my friends better.

Here's a couple I got on one of my YT videos today.

"You are talking like you are some king of an experienced practitioner. I bet you are not. You are just repeating what is being said by people benefiting financially from this diet. You have the glassy eye look and the anorexic look that you are trying to hide with the hat"

"RichieFrut not only you look unhealthy but you seem out of breath a clear sine of low b12 + high homocystin very toxic to body organs hart, lungs exc!"

Crikey! It's a good job I'm thick skinned and carbed up!!!

I think that if you're out there representing an unpopular viewpoint, you're gonna get some flak from those who don't like your message. Just realise that it's not about you, it's about them...

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service