30 Bananas a Day!

I'm sick being told that I'm in a cult. That I think I'm better than everyone and that I need to stop pushing my ideas on everyone, especially when I do post something that goes to eveyone and I DO have vegan friends and other people that appreciate what I post and those very same people that accuse me of being a know it all b@!#$ make the rudest comments!! do I post rude ass comments on their dead animal photos or cancer filled meals? no I don't!! WTF!!

So in short what's the rudest comments you get on your posts?

Views: 916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So True!!!

Gosh, spot on!!

That's why all I try to take from it is the "blah blah blah" lol :)
They don't offer anything constructive.

And thank you, I definitely do need to choose my friends better.

Here's a couple I got on one of my YT videos today.

"You are talking like you are some king of an experienced practitioner. I bet you are not. You are just repeating what is being said by people benefiting financially from this diet. You have the glassy eye look and the anorexic look that you are trying to hide with the hat"

"RichieFrut not only you look unhealthy but you seem out of breath a clear sine of low b12 + high homocystin very toxic to body organs hart, lungs exc!"

Crikey! It's a good job I'm thick skinned and carbed up!!!

I think that if you're out there representing an unpopular viewpoint, you're gonna get some flak from those who don't like your message. Just realise that it's not about you, it's about them...

Just realise that it's not about you, it's about them...

Very true.

"My food Sh*ts on your food."    :/

Seriously?

Lol, that is kinda funny though :P
Sorry, my immaturity is showing through lol

I hate that one soooo much! I've been tagged in the poster probably about 10 times!

Greetings! I recently allowed everyone (that currently viewed my posts on facebook) to 'Opt In' to my healthy posts. Then all I had to do was create a list and add those people. This was harder than I thought... but eventually I found the lists :-)  Now everyone else only gets the occasional  'non-confrontational' health post accompanied along with other non-confrontational humorous posts, or shares from George Takei (love that guy!).

I feel pretty good that most of the people on my list choose to just 'hide' my feed rather than say horrible things to me regarding my health choices. I'm honestly having the most trouble with my family... who thank GOODNESS are not the type to be all up in facebook. So, I only have to deal with that occasionally.

Like others have said- Food is a big, emotional deal- to everyone. Tread lightly... or make a list and only share where you're wanted.  It's actually pretty awesome to know some people are out there excited to learn healthy things. Even if it's a smaller % of your friends than you would have hoped.

Chin up! And try your hardest to surround yourself with people you want to be like. Makes life flow oh-so-much easier.  :-)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Daniel L replied to Inna Kucherenko's discussion I am looking for raw vegan boyfriend
9 minutes ago
Maggie replied to MissBliss's discussion New Here and Have Questions
12 minutes ago
Maggie posted a discussion
15 minutes ago
Luz René commented on Sam Spaiser's group 80/10/10 Webcam Dinners
17 minutes ago
Luz René joined Sam Spaiser's group
17 minutes ago
Luz René and Zeni Wong are now friends
19 minutes ago
ednshell replied to MissBliss's discussion New Here and Have Questions
26 minutes ago
ednshell replied to blooming-wild's discussion Mono meals and brain function
30 minutes ago
Alex Curtis-Slep commented on Sofia Farinas's photo
36 minutes ago
Profile IconHannah J Harris, Ashley Renee, Dicky and 17 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
39 minutes ago
J.R. posted videos
48 minutes ago
Vegetable Police posted a video

3 amazing raw vegan crackers!

I finally had some success! Actually, all 3 chips/crackers turned out great! Plantain chips, corn chips, and a flax cracker. 2 our of 3 are high carb ;)
49 minutes ago
Sunshine posted a video

Bus Van Vw save trip VLOG

so much if you care to watch and listen.. thanks
49 minutes ago
Sanja posted a video
49 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan posted a video

Health Benefits of Eating Banana PEELS!

did you know there are benefits to eating the peels of bananas? i give you a run down of the health benefits and show you the weird way i eat bananas. from antioxidant power to weight loss to eyesight, eating banana peels can give you the boost you…
49 minutes ago
Brad Ramsay replied to MissBliss's discussion New Here and Have Questions
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service