30 Bananas a Day!

I am not normally a big television watching kind of fellow but, post heart attack, I have been watching a good deal more. This morning before my shower, I saw a David Wolfe commercial for his Nutri Bullet. It is not a blender, but a super foods maker. Destroys cell walls so you get more nutrients from your food. Kind of looks like the magic bullet blender ...

Views: 26593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds legitimate 

And by "legitimate" I mean "not legitimate" 

I'm in the process of marketing the Chuck Norris bullet blender.  All you have to do is tell your food (cacao, goji berries, koala bear colostrum, etc.) to insult the blender, and then like magic, the blender roundhouse kicks the food's cell wall into oblivion.

When Chuck Norris blends, the whole earth spins at 3500 rpm

LOL!!  That video is fantastic! :D

That's it, I'm returning my new blender.  It doesn't have a Walker Texas Ranger button.

I'm pretty sure most blenders (or at least the high power ones) do the same thing.  I believe the concept is that they break down the fruit more so that it is more easily absorbed into the body and the stomach doesn't need to do as much work.  That's the basic concept and I think if the blender is high power enough, it will break down the cell walls, though I'm not sure.  (i.e. - the Vitamix and the Ninja blenders)  

I don't think you'd get more nutrients from it, though.  Just think it's easier and more readily broken down by the body.

I feel like David Wolfe sells a lot of stuff that's unnecessary (retreats, cacao stuff, special powders, etc.)

Hahahaaha 
 OH DW

It is good, right?

How did you get a video to appear as a video and not a link?

raini embedded it. if you hit the 'media' button (looks like a filmstrip) you can embed the code they give you on youtube or other video sites.

You have to get the imbed code from youtube or wherever by hitting the "share" button and then the inbed button.

David Wolfe has reached a new low, he is like a used car salesman!    I get a silly chill watching this sleazy infomercial!  

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Taka replied to Eric Howell's discussion Thoughts on raw maca?
5 minutes ago
Gianni replied to Rafaela M's discussion water fast
15 minutes ago
Eric Howell posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
Taka replied to Loane's discussion How to get a B12 shot in FRANCE?
17 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rafaela M's discussion water fast
45 minutes ago
Kara Moon replied to Kara Moon's discussion South Jersey Fruit Party Idea in the group Jersey St-raw-ng
54 minutes ago
Colette Suzume commented on William McClellan's group Barefoot runners!
1 hour ago
Danya MacLean left a comment for SaraOrella
1 hour ago
Jen Garrison joined M ♦'s group
1 hour ago
Danya MacLean is now friends with SaraOrella and TwoWheelsOnly
1 hour ago
Colette Suzume joined William McClellan's group
1 hour ago
oriana replied to Danya MacLean's discussion Brand New!! Just posted my first ever BEFORE | AFTERS!!
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion Are Humans Meant to Eat Meat? Humans Vs. Carnivores
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion Are Humans Meant to Eat Meat? Humans Vs. Carnivores
1 hour ago
Jen Garrison replied to Kara Moon's discussion South Jersey Fruit Party Idea in the group Jersey St-raw-ng
1 hour ago
SaraOrella posted a status
"Hello Fruitier(s), Been in the lifestyle for a month and would like to get recommendations on fruits loaded with calcium and vitamin K."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service