30 Bananas a Day!

I am not normally a big television watching kind of fellow but, post heart attack, I have been watching a good deal more. This morning before my shower, I saw a David Wolfe commercial for his Nutri Bullet. It is not a blender, but a super foods maker. Destroys cell walls so you get more nutrients from your food. Kind of looks like the magic bullet blender ...

Views: 26769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds legitimate 

And by "legitimate" I mean "not legitimate" 

I'm in the process of marketing the Chuck Norris bullet blender.  All you have to do is tell your food (cacao, goji berries, koala bear colostrum, etc.) to insult the blender, and then like magic, the blender roundhouse kicks the food's cell wall into oblivion.

When Chuck Norris blends, the whole earth spins at 3500 rpm

LOL!!  That video is fantastic! :D

That's it, I'm returning my new blender.  It doesn't have a Walker Texas Ranger button.

I'm pretty sure most blenders (or at least the high power ones) do the same thing.  I believe the concept is that they break down the fruit more so that it is more easily absorbed into the body and the stomach doesn't need to do as much work.  That's the basic concept and I think if the blender is high power enough, it will break down the cell walls, though I'm not sure.  (i.e. - the Vitamix and the Ninja blenders)  

I don't think you'd get more nutrients from it, though.  Just think it's easier and more readily broken down by the body.

I feel like David Wolfe sells a lot of stuff that's unnecessary (retreats, cacao stuff, special powders, etc.)

Hahahaaha 
 OH DW

It is good, right?

How did you get a video to appear as a video and not a link?

raini embedded it. if you hit the 'media' button (looks like a filmstrip) you can embed the code they give you on youtube or other video sites.

You have to get the imbed code from youtube or wherever by hitting the "share" button and then the inbed button.

David Wolfe has reached a new low, he is like a used car salesman!    I get a silly chill watching this sleazy infomercial!  

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

mary parikh posted a status
20 minutes ago
Profile Iconmary parikh, Vittoria Merlino Dentice, Jeffrey Place and 10 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 minutes ago
Pure Vegan posted a discussion
27 minutes ago
Ginny Fox replied to Moonchild's discussion RT4: Need some help
45 minutes ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice posted a discussion
53 minutes ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice replied to Victoria M's discussion Raw till four question
57 minutes ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice replied to Jennifer Redinger's discussion Jenny Here! Looking for a Banana Island Buddy???? Vital Advice Appreciated!!!!
58 minutes ago
Anja C. and Charlie are now friends
1 hour ago
Melanie replied to Sage of Dissolution's discussion Unsurprising results
1 hour ago
Profile IconPorcha, Nancy Phan and Rashawnica Joseph joined TheBananaGirl's group
1 hour ago
Nathan commented on Neyssa Sossous's blog post Blood lab results are leaving me even more confused
1 hour ago
Jeffrey Place posted a status
"I just joined and I'm so happy to be here. I don't know what took me so long."
3 hours ago
Cassy replied to Ardilla Loca's discussion Low iron and weird numbness
3 hours ago
Cassy commented on Cassie K's blog post Grow Veggies & Fruit trees in Containers (Limited Space & Urban gardening)
3 hours ago
Cassy and David IC are now friends
3 hours ago
Cassy replied to Sasha's discussion Thoughts on Quinoa?
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service