30 Bananas a Day!

I am not normally a big television watching kind of fellow but, post heart attack, I have been watching a good deal more. This morning before my shower, I saw a David Wolfe commercial for his Nutri Bullet. It is not a blender, but a super foods maker. Destroys cell walls so you get more nutrients from your food. Kind of looks like the magic bullet blender ...

Views: 27819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in the process of marketing the Chuck Norris bullet blender.  All you have to do is tell your food (cacao, goji berries, koala bear colostrum, etc.) to insult the blender, and then like magic, the blender roundhouse kicks the food's cell wall into oblivion.

When Chuck Norris blends, the whole earth spins at 3500 rpm

LOL!!  That video is fantastic! :D

That's it, I'm returning my new blender.  It doesn't have a Walker Texas Ranger button.

I'm pretty sure most blenders (or at least the high power ones) do the same thing.  I believe the concept is that they break down the fruit more so that it is more easily absorbed into the body and the stomach doesn't need to do as much work.  That's the basic concept and I think if the blender is high power enough, it will break down the cell walls, though I'm not sure.  (i.e. - the Vitamix and the Ninja blenders)  

I don't think you'd get more nutrients from it, though.  Just think it's easier and more readily broken down by the body.

I feel like David Wolfe sells a lot of stuff that's unnecessary (retreats, cacao stuff, special powders, etc.)

It is good, right?

How did you get a video to appear as a video and not a link?

raini embedded it. if you hit the 'media' button (looks like a filmstrip) you can embed the code they give you on youtube or other video sites.

You have to get the imbed code from youtube or wherever by hitting the "share" button and then the inbed button.

David Wolfe has reached a new low, he is like a used car salesman!    I get a silly chill watching this sleazy infomercial!  

I know right? He's a modern day Billy Mays.

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Bella Rosebery posted photos
26 minutes ago
Sangeeta replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion How To Find Strength For Activism | My Top 5 Tips
1 hour ago
Giada Riceputi and Albina Fabiani are now friends
2 hours ago
Bella Rosebery is now friends with OrganicMark and Mel Devlin
3 hours ago
Marta Valverde and Kevin are now friends
3 hours ago
Dominick replied to Jo Uneus's discussion Nice to meet everyone!!
3 hours ago
Electric Requiem commented on Electric Requiem's page Band Classifieds Area | Kleinanzeigen in the group Forming Vegan Metal Bands
3 hours ago
Freya Markus commented on Freya Markus's blog post Amenorrhea
3 hours ago
pradtf replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion How To Find Strength For Activism | My Top 5 Tips
4 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion youtubers: HOT and NOT
4 hours ago
Fruity Fitness and Loma are now friends
4 hours ago
ednshell commented on Freya Markus's blog post Amenorrhea
4 hours ago
ednshell replied to All your fruit are belong to us's discussion How to build muscle on the Juice
4 hours ago
ednshell replied to pradtf's discussion youtubers: HOT and NOT
5 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Get Out and Play!

Today I'm out kicking my soccer ball around. Wanna encourage you to get outside and do something too! Pick your preferred activity and do it! Have a blast ;)...
5 hours ago
daphne posted videos
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service