30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone!

I haven't had any overt fats for about 7 months - and I feel wonderful. :)

I was wondering if anyone else is doing this? And your thoughts on it?

Thanks!!

<3

Teri

Views: 3860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok! Sweet I have found the balance that works fir me at the moment! The last six days I've been doing alternate days overt free and then on the days that I have overt fat I'm reducing the amount so I don't have such a hard time digesting it. I will keep this up until I can get enough sweet fruit to go overt free! 
Think that should work, so far so good!
:) Janana
this is great to hear ~ I am loving it too, don't see myself stopping anytime soon :)
I went for a year with no overts and felt great. Then I started running and my kness were absolutely killing me for about 2 weeks, could barely walk. So I started adding chia seeds (1 tbsp a day) to my smoothie and the knee pain was gone in 3 days. Therefore, I must have been low in omega 3. I took chia seeds every day for a month and now I just do so every few days.

I am doing it most of the time.

Rare exceptions are ok, if they don't make you want more and more of them.

I am also glad this thread is up! I think I am ready to cut out overt fats too! Glad to see everyone doing well.I'll keep you posted with my results. 

This is my second day without today!! I felt pretty depressed eating my salad last night without any oil or salt, like it was a bit tedious y'know?! I think I had been looking forward to my "salads" so much before not because of the salad but because i was getting my fat and salt fix, i think im really hooked, is it a woman thing though this bloating after salt because my partner eats lots of salty crisps and chips and always has a six pack and never gains any weight? Anyway my absolute favourite dressing at the mo is your mango,red pepper, spring onion, lime and jalapeno one so thank you tiny fruit lover :) you look absolutely amazing, is avocado ok then and do you avoid salt?

Today .. i made an experience in my body.

And the reason that i'm bloated may be the fat issues.
Avocado, Nuts, oils, peanuts, brazil nuts, seeds ... all fat's are not so good for me.

But i need to do more experiences.

If i cut the fats,  will i have problems in the future, Alzheimer or other brain problems? ...

Hey there! I love youtube channel, but I have a question that needs to be answered!

When I eat no fats, ie; wake up and have a meal of just fruit, I get very constipated, gassy and no bowel movement, but when I have peanut butter on toast per say it makes me go easy and this is really annoying because I want to be able to just have fruit in the morning. I want to be able to eat fruit all day to be honest, please help :(

I can't even remember the last time I had any... I think it was at very least a year ago. Feel great! At my lowest weight ever and the most active I have ever been.

Hi Teri and everyone...I don't know if you're still here, but thanks for posting this thread. I have been overt-free for about a month and I feel great. I lost weight that wouldn't budge at 10% fat. I currently eat between 3-6%. It's funny that my elbows are not as dry as they were when I was eating more fat. Tres cool.

Anyone currently overt-free here?

Hi Teri,

Thanks for your sharing

How have you gone long term with this No Overts option?

I have been a  month of so with no fat and feel great. I did have one day with walnuts and crashed badly.

I had to fast a day to cleanse my system. I have no desire at all for fats but wondering how sustainable this is in the long term and what your longer term experience had been?

Appreciate anyone elses long term experience BTW!

Thanks!

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

November 11th Fruitluck Montage

We had a nice group at Maximo Park for a Fruitluck! The weather in St. Pete was great and so was the fruit! Mangoes, golden kiwi, grapes and much more! If yo...
11 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted videos
11 hours ago
Kate Mills is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. posted a discussion
yesterday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Sérgio Filipe Meireles Soares's discussion Fruit Diet doubt
yesterday
Rawberry replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
Rawberry posted a discussion
Thursday
Wednesday
LRoland is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Toby Nwazor is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
ednshell commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Monday
ednshell commented on Plant Based Senior's video
Monday
Monday
Alexa's photo was featured
Monday
ednshell replied to Eli's discussion What's up guys? Seeking raw vegan support system
Monday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service