30 Bananas a Day!

This is ouwebsite.... http://www.fruitariancommunity.tk/

here is where we will be discussing of all the news so as to keep the discussions in one thread to avoid repetition.

Views: 5563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another plug for costa rica from a raw vegan who has traveled to several countries and finally settled in costa rica:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtgGYpfg68
hi!!

so for your questions, well we dont ever want to sleep inside anywhere!! so we sleep outside, on the beach, abandoned houses with no roof....
yes if we have big cravings of a certain fruit we will buy it, otherwise we never use money, or barely.
about staying in a foreign country if we are not citizen well we will have to do our best!! everycountry is different so cant answer now, if we cant buy we can always rent, we don't think it is important to buy because we don't beleive that the monatary system and borders will exist for very long. If we can squeeze for a couple years its plenty, by that time we will dissapear in the forest, only the people at the transition centre we want to create will know where we are. What do you think about that?

yhea, the transition centre, we beleive it will just create itself. We are thinking that it will be a good place to fast (we might be moving a lot), a place to read and get more information, to receive people, workshops, if one of us feels like leaving to share with outsiders, etc...
we don't count on that, we will buy/rent a farm with fruits on it, and slowly plant the forest, we also want to re-green every place. We will explore the forest, and more exploring, and slowly we will make a final move. What do you think about that?
we think humans used to live on the outskirt of the forest, between savana and the forest.
theres a co-op giving us all the bananas we want, and we scavenge a lot, right now we are having 3 mono meal of mangoes and one mono meal of bananas, thats 4 fruitarian eating!! loooots of myum myum fruits.
wow great help guys!!

We are not considering south africa, does anyone has information on gabon? central africa? we want to know about the fruits and how easy it is to stay there for 1 year or 2, visas are just for 3 month....problematic.

costa-rica sounds great, will consider soon, keep researching!! is it possible to buy land there? what about the visas? hows the forest's health? and tthe fruits? does it ever go under 22 celsius? how expoensive is the land? you know any fruitarian there? a contact we could call?

one thing i do is mail real estate agents, embassades, special organizations.

Maybe we should all do that before posting a new country!! so many good ones!!

one of us is reaserching tanzania at the moment, im still on gabon, nic is on australia, sal left to italy to get his passeport, he will be back this week we hope!
yes you can buy land in costa rica, very easy and cheap:) from what ive heard, visas are simple and easy. i think its also pretty simple to obtain citizenship. visitors and tourism is welcome and many fruitarians/raw vegan have settled there. the forest health is very good. I think something like 45% of costa rica is natural reserve! the jungles are very thick and fruitful! I dont know if it ever gets under 22 degrees celsius but my guess is no seeing how it stays summer year round and from the equator costa rica ranges 8-11 degrees. I dont know any fruitarians there personally but there is a raw food retreat there.
here is the website: http://www.fincadevida.com/
Im not positive if they are 811 or fruitarian but I do know that they are raw vegan. they have their own farm and orchard. they could definitely give you some answers about buying land in costa rica and visas and temperatures, etc..
domi- we are in la gomera, will be there for another 4-5 weeks, then we wil lhave the money to fly us all, or at least the 5 that we will be. More money will come not long after to fly others if they need help.
yes many, but many hesitate, they find something unfinish before leaving, or just doesnt have the money to come.

So your coming? you can fly to barcelona and then ryanair, its cheep. From poland i don know wich airport or airline is the cheapest, give me all the main cities name and i can help you find a cheep ticket!!

costa rica...yes!!

we are doing lots of search, gabon, tanzania, and australia are on the top list, we havent discuss america yet.

by the way if you come before the 18th you could join us in a 21 day fast, me and nic are really motivated.
i don't know how many, about 8 others talk about it, but not many are ready to make the big step once and for all.
Costa rica is a bit far from the equator, we really focus on countrys tuching the equator.... thats one thing, also theres the fact that panama might get drowned and there for no more access to south america, we also think for our children's children.... Sounds a bit koukou i know but it could hapen at the panama canal. to be considered but i don't take it out the portrait yet.
Costa RIca, Panama... yeah sounds all good places for me and I've personally known people who went there and found their "paradise spot" but the truth is that we should move and scout whatever land with our physical eyes (although not only those physical...) because all these suggestions ( I appreciate all your support guys!) come actually from people that do not have, did not have and probably will never have our kind of lifestyle, that means being naked 365 day 24/24, no shelter, no electricity, no tools... just eating fruits in the wild with (hopefully) very limited connections with the rest of the world/society.

I know no people other than me, Salvo, POmme and NIck that really want this kind of life so, I'm not sure that people with different view of what "paradise" is can give a reliable advice.

ONly a fruitarian with our same goals could help us for good and solve all the riddles we've enumerated in terms of food (fruits), climate, prices for buying a land, visas and currently we do not know anyone or maybe he/she doesnt exist at all.
And if he/she exists, surely won't sit behind a desk reading 30Bad forum.

As far as I know, we are the only one capable of finding the best solution for ourselves by moving directly to the land.

I feel we are doing something extraordinary here and I'm gonna put all my multidimensional energies for finally finding OUR paradise just by MOVING to that place.

I think the first step to do is to choose a place and move there cos google cannot answer all our questions.
I don't feel like discarding a place only because we read somewhere in a website that the medium annual temperature is 23 degrees thus we cannot stay naked all the time...cos simply might be not true at all. The only way to find it out is to going there and FEEL the hot wind directly on our naked skin.

Once the place is found and scouted, people will recrute themselves and come, if that's what they really want.
I really like this post, FruiTanya! ♥

I'm very excited for your dream . . .

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Houdini Steve Owens joined HolisticHealthDetective's group
8 hours ago
Tasha Harman commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
yesterday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
yesterday
Paul commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
yesterday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
yesterday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted videos
yesterday
Profile IconArabelle Romeo, Paco, Houdini Steve Owens and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Tasha Harman posted a blog post
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Kim Dotcom Warns Of Economic Collapse – Says "Buy Gold And Bitcoin" #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2MNTQjB"
Tuesday
Mike Weir joined Eva (aka sharks having fun)'s group
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Ben Trovato posted a video

The Plant Paradox is Wrong

The Plant Paradox is Wrong - Dr Gundry the Plant Paradox is Wrong. Hilarious Contradictions from Dr. Steven Gundry! Plant Paradox beans - Dr. Gundry Beans Th...
Monday
Tasha Harman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service