30 Bananas a Day!

Hey there!

I have being on the frugivore hygiene diet for almost 5 years now. I have being an avid reader since then, reading probably around a hundred books on the subject of health. Since starting, i become passionate on spreading the word. So for the last 2 years and a half, i ve being working on creating Hygiene, vegan, raw literature in portuguese, because there isnt any in my language, for brazilian to take advantage of.

So i am proud to say that i am publishing my first book, and wanted to share with you the cover. Its in portuguese, so unfortunately, most here cant read. But if you have a friend, parent or a loved one that speaks portuguese, and you wanna share the hygienic message with him, you can refer him to it. My blog is www.saudefrugal.blogspot.com

I have being also this weekend giving a lecture on hygiene, raw foods and a culinary demonstration of how you can make a frugivorous pie! Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/saudefrugal/sets/72157627151754113/

The pic of the recipe :D

Thanks to all hygienists since Jennings, special thanks to Doug! And also to Harley and free to putting this site up and spreading the word!

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot! I look a lot younger then i actually am nowadays because of my lifestyle and several long fasts.

Its my dream to give to others, the give that Doug and Shelton gave me.

Awesome!!! So exciting!!! :D
Oh i forgot to add, the lecture was at the 4 Brazilian vegetarian culinary festival in São Paulo!
Great job! It's great to get the message of this fruity life in all languages :)
Sorry, i forgot to translate. The title means, Hygienic Fasting - Nature's surgery

Wow... I keep continually being blown away by the amazing accomplishments of members on this site... and now this.  Way to go, you made my day today!

Congratulations!  (Wish I understood Portugese so I could read it)

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Vanesa Acevedo and OrganicMark are now friends
24 minutes ago
Jay McGrath-Volau commented on Luke Battersby's group Brisbane Fruit Bats
1 hour ago
Jay McGrath-Volau joined Luke Battersby's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconJay McGrath-Volau, Jack Green and 2 other members joined Marina's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconJay McGrath-Volau, Breeze, Carolinlouise and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Kara Marie replied to Anon ymous's discussion laxative abuse recovery
2 hours ago
Kara Marie replied to M ♦'s discussion What are your fondest fruit eating memories...?
2 hours ago
Sqwilliam97 replied to Adam Zakaria's discussion Any vegans who come from families who are against the lifestyle?
3 hours ago
Adam Zakaria posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Jack Green posted videos
5 hours ago
Bite Size Vegan posted a video

5 Months To Live | Draw My Life

I have five months to live. So I’ll try to be quick. I’ll share my journey with you until the end. Please watch. Please listen. Please hear me. I’m not the only one. [For more information & resources: http://www.BiteSizeVEgan.com/5MonthsT...] Share…
5 hours ago
Zsuzsanna S posted a video
5 hours ago
Grzegorz Nowak posted a video

Vegan XeroShoes Sandal Types And How To Adjust

Great vegan sandals for running and everyday use!
5 hours ago
ednshell's photo was featured
5 hours ago
Forest replied to flora's discussion unhealed wound
7 hours ago
Jess replied to UKRhiannonG's discussion South East England :) in the group 811 UK
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service