30 Bananas a Day!

Hey there!

I have being on the frugivore hygiene diet for almost 5 years now. I have being an avid reader since then, reading probably around a hundred books on the subject of health. Since starting, i become passionate on spreading the word. So for the last 2 years and a half, i ve being working on creating Hygiene, vegan, raw literature in portuguese, because there isnt any in my language, for brazilian to take advantage of.

So i am proud to say that i am publishing my first book, and wanted to share with you the cover. Its in portuguese, so unfortunately, most here cant read. But if you have a friend, parent or a loved one that speaks portuguese, and you wanna share the hygienic message with him, you can refer him to it. My blog is www.saudefrugal.blogspot.com

I have being also this weekend giving a lecture on hygiene, raw foods and a culinary demonstration of how you can make a frugivorous pie! Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/saudefrugal/sets/72157627151754113/

The pic of the recipe :D

Thanks to all hygienists since Jennings, special thanks to Doug! And also to Harley and free to putting this site up and spreading the word!

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot! I look a lot younger then i actually am nowadays because of my lifestyle and several long fasts.

Its my dream to give to others, the give that Doug and Shelton gave me.

Awesome!!! So exciting!!! :D
Oh i forgot to add, the lecture was at the 4 Brazilian vegetarian culinary festival in São Paulo!
Great job! It's great to get the message of this fruity life in all languages :)
Sorry, i forgot to translate. The title means, Hygienic Fasting - Nature's surgery
congrats!

Wow... I keep continually being blown away by the amazing accomplishments of members on this site... and now this.  Way to go, you made my day today!

Congratulations!  (Wish I understood Portugese so I could read it)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service