30 Bananas a Day!

During mango season, I joyfully feast on mangoes that are local, organic, and naturally ripened. Many of the mangos I eat are from the trees in our home garden.

Two years in a row now I notice that mango feasting seems to cause intense emotions in my body.

In 2015, during mango feasting I experienced so many intense emotions and I developed a wild longing to eat traditional cooked foods.

In 2016, I exclusively ate mangos for three weeks and felt amazing. My whole life felt purified. But I started to feel many strange emotions, including an obsessive nostalgia for cooked foods. 

This year I am planning to abstain from all mangoes to test whether it's the mangoes that really cause these strong, painful feelings.

(My other suspicion is that maybe it isn't the fruit, but the effects of the rainy season - all the thunder, lightening, clouds and negative ions may be affecting me emotionally.)

Does anyone relate to this experience?

Photo: My grandmother eating mango

Views: 125

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It could be going overt fat free (no avocados, nut or seeds or coconut) or it could be that you are eating less calories than normal, or both.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Thursday
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
ednshell posted a photo
Sep 13
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Elliot H posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H replied to Julie Silverman's discussion Summer fruitluck? in the group Washington, DC LFRV
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Jackay's group
Sep 13
Sarah Beth posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Annette's group
Sep 13

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service