30 Bananas a Day!

The lovely Cecilie approached me with the brilliant idea of putting up an information pamphlet here on 30BaD.  Thanks to Cecilie (& a few others) it is now available! You can just print it off and give it to interested people you meet on your path (or a web version is available).

Ryan (designer of the "30BaD" look on this site) waved his magic design wand and...

here is the finished product...( 2 versions) One with foldable lines and one without...

Any donations to help support Cecilie's raw food website would be greatly appreciated!
DONATE HERE

Download here...

Views: 40342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is awesome. Definitely will be handing these out to friends and family. One problem though, there is a typo on page 2 middle section. Says "womyn"
Thanks Acey :) It's in the dictionary so no one can complain! ;) Not exactly 'for fun' either or an ozzie terminology - us ladies aren't half man we are allllll womyn. It will plant a seed, times are changing (although the term has been around for maybe 30 years) and obviously this will come up against opposition but so are many good ideas therefore it's staying the way it is :)
I love it-completely didnt even blip across my radar as unusual, it clicked right away. Allll womyn.

LOVE love love this pamphlet idea! For sure now I can give it out.

yeah it is an ozzie thing...but I can say this, in Judaism women or womyn came from man...the word is one of the same with an added letter. Hebrew being an ancient language and pretty sacred to Jewish People and the meanings behind it..plus, I would love to be half man...It's a man's world but women control it that is for damn sure..so many more females than males...so, glad I talked nothing about what the post was about and piggy backed onto this micro convo of yours..lol forgive me:)

That's sweet Acey. Now, have you come up with a good replacement for guys, as in, "I hope you guys have a great day," or "how are you guys?" We need a pronoun for addressing a group of dual sexes.
Something other than, "Hey Ya'll how are ya'll today. Can I get ya'll a mango?"
Awesome. I wish I had a colour printer at home as I am going to a vegan potluck tonight and this would have been great. But I will just post the pdf to the vegan groups' facebook page if that's okay with you guys?
excellent :) By all means spread it to everyone! x
This is gorgeous!

Clearly-written, concise, and answers ALL the basic first questions, and then some.

Well done :)
Thank you so much, I spend alot of time trying to make it target all the basic questions in very few words -so Im really glad to hear that its not a total disaster ;) ! :D <3
Is it possible to get the original to edit it to another language? I would be glad to translate it to Swedish and upload it here.
Yes I'm sure we can do that, great idea :)
I have the original in danish -I just added you on fb, I will send it to you :) It would be great for the danish/scandinavian forum too!!

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cassie K posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Manual Pedal posted a video

Eat Your Vegetables!

In this video I share my current thoughts on my training over the winter season, along with nutrition advice and food that I eat daily - enjoy. ★Check out Bi...
6 hours ago
Katie Kookaburra posted a video

What I Eat In A Day At Work | VEGAN | Easy

Heeeeeey, so this is what I ate today if any of you need ideas of what to eat while you're at work / school / college / uni / sat at home :) If you have easy...
6 hours ago
Stephen Kirschner posted a video

Interview with Plant Based Senior - Vegan with Jenn

I interviewed Steve, aka Plant Based Senior on his vegan lifestyle! Aging can and should be graceful. Invest in your mind, body and health. That can start wi...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
8 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined William McClellan's group
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined Ann Gunn's group
8 hours ago
Mathieu commented on John Smith's group Strava
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined John Smith's group
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Restored Republic Becomes a Reality with the Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2iTeYoT"
10 hours ago
Profile IconPaul Mcskimming, Mathieu, Kaki and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
12 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Jennifer Liepin's discussion Many of the links on the FAQ Page do not work
13 hours ago
Zeus Loréz commented on Lewis Ⓥ's group Raw Triathletes
15 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service