30 Bananas a Day!

Does anyone have tips for night-time cravings? I eat over two thousand calories during the day/evening. Then, no matter what, I start craving cooked, non-vegan food around 8. 
Should I be eating a more dense dinner? 
right now I'm eating bananas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comes with being a poor college student I guess :) 

I'm really having a hard time with 80/10/10 at night, and any thoughts would be appreciated!

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great advice!
I had never even considered viewing my cravings as something positive.
Thank you so much Zoe!

Great Brittney! Yeah the more you are able to eat enough fruity calories, the less and less you will have those cravings. It's tough when you are starting or relatively new and you are under fueled, you are much more likely going to be drawn to calorie dense foods you always ate before. Hang in there though, just as you are doing, you'll keep making progress and it will get easier.

i don't know about you but like last night i had a sweet potato banana shake. Not recommending it for you, but like maybe a pumpkin or squash and banana shake. Something thick and still a fruit, definitely study recipes, this has helped me immensely.

Be blessed 

peace be upon you

mark

recipe?

Most people grow up eating most of their cals at dinner. If your eating less cals than you usually ate for dinner and NOT eating enough cals at breakfast and lunch then your gonna struggle consistently.

Eat big high cal breakfasts and lunch. Give it a few days and saying no to the hip destroying junk will be easy.

If you are eating 2,000 calories, that isn't enough. Cravings may be an indicator that a long-term banana island is not ideal, though. Remember Doug Graham recommends a head of lettuce or the equivalent every day. I eat lots of salad most evenings.

do you ever eat cooked vegan foods at night?? im in college and fruit is a little harder to come by what would you suggest??

My thoughts on this... definitely, eating over 3000 calories (many more if you are active) will satisfy PHYSICAL cravings...

But mental cravings are a whole different thing.

I think it takes time to adjust to this diet and to see how amazing the results are in your life, on your body. Then the mental cravings will become less strong, or even non-existant. As you don't want to sacrifice feeling great for some cooked foods.

i get them too! really bad...must be a college thing! haha i hate oatmeal and tonight i really wanted oatmeal...i have gluten free would (made from brown rice) and its obvi vegan! is that a bad cooked vegan food to eat at night??

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Sephtan and Morgan Elizabeth Holder are now friends
1 hour ago
Sun Fruit Dan and Stephen Kirschner are now friends
2 hours ago
Profile IconJack Freas, Antonia Lundblad, Francesca Fox and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted a video

Under eating makes you crave fats and binge on them! - High Carb Raw Vegan Fruitarian

I see it all to often that people on a high carb raw vegan diet are under eating which causes massive cravings for calorie dense fatty fruits which has negative consequences which i discuss in this video. Health Coaching:…
3 hours ago
Sweet Natural Living posted videos
3 hours ago
Grzegorz Nowak posted videos
3 hours ago
Clear posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Francesca Fox replied to Melissa Wall's discussion Flirting with this lifestyle in Ottawa, Canada
4 hours ago
Profile IconAntonia Lundblad and Eyri joined Simon's group
4 hours ago
Francesca Fox joined Casandra Willis's group
4 hours ago
Marie76 replied to Marie76's discussion Newby here!
5 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"DERIVATIVES PONZI COLLAPSING -- DEUTSCHE BANK IS ON THE VERGE OF TAKING DOWN THE ENTIRE GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEM Bix Weir http://j.mp/1o7YrAE"
5 hours ago
Morgan Elizabeth Holder commented on spekgirl's group JESUS LOVERS UNITE!
6 hours ago
Morgan Elizabeth Holder posted photos
6 hours ago
Morgan Elizabeth Holder joined spekgirl's group
6 hours ago
atypicalbabe posted a status
"lunch today: baked sweet potato, banana, pear and dry apple jacks (i couldn't help myself). now back at my desk with 24 oz. of water."
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service