30 Bananas a Day!

Does anyone have tips for night-time cravings? I eat over two thousand calories during the day/evening. Then, no matter what, I start craving cooked, non-vegan food around 8. 
Should I be eating a more dense dinner? 
right now I'm eating bananas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Comes with being a poor college student I guess :) 

I'm really having a hard time with 80/10/10 at night, and any thoughts would be appreciated!

Views: 564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great advice!
I had never even considered viewing my cravings as something positive.
Thank you so much Zoe!

Great Brittney! Yeah the more you are able to eat enough fruity calories, the less and less you will have those cravings. It's tough when you are starting or relatively new and you are under fueled, you are much more likely going to be drawn to calorie dense foods you always ate before. Hang in there though, just as you are doing, you'll keep making progress and it will get easier.

i don't know about you but like last night i had a sweet potato banana shake. Not recommending it for you, but like maybe a pumpkin or squash and banana shake. Something thick and still a fruit, definitely study recipes, this has helped me immensely.

Be blessed 

peace be upon you

mark

recipe?

Most people grow up eating most of their cals at dinner. If your eating less cals than you usually ate for dinner and NOT eating enough cals at breakfast and lunch then your gonna struggle consistently.

Eat big high cal breakfasts and lunch. Give it a few days and saying no to the hip destroying junk will be easy.

If you are eating 2,000 calories, that isn't enough. Cravings may be an indicator that a long-term banana island is not ideal, though. Remember Doug Graham recommends a head of lettuce or the equivalent every day. I eat lots of salad most evenings.

do you ever eat cooked vegan foods at night?? im in college and fruit is a little harder to come by what would you suggest??

My thoughts on this... definitely, eating over 3000 calories (many more if you are active) will satisfy PHYSICAL cravings...

But mental cravings are a whole different thing.

I think it takes time to adjust to this diet and to see how amazing the results are in your life, on your body. Then the mental cravings will become less strong, or even non-existant. As you don't want to sacrifice feeling great for some cooked foods.

i get them too! really bad...must be a college thing! haha i hate oatmeal and tonight i really wanted oatmeal...i have gluten free would (made from brown rice) and its obvi vegan! is that a bad cooked vegan food to eat at night??

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service