30 Bananas a Day!

Has anyone noticed an improvement in their singing voice after becoming lfrv? It has only been a few months for me, but mine seems to have improved. I don't know if I'm just imagining it though, lol. Would be interested to hear your experiences...

Views: 1124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, I had this too. My theory is it's because there is less mucous in our airways, therefore better airflow through the trachea and voicebox. And reduced inflammation in the body/voicebox would probably help its functionality also.

It can happen.  A fruitarian diet will assist the body in producing less mucus and or clear out any excess you might have.  Your pipes are probably clearer now.  You may also have stronger abdominal muscles too if you have been exercising.  It all helps. 

I am not good at singing...so do not ask me for personal anecdotes:D

Peace, PK

Yep. Me too :)

I think Alicia Grant (rawsynergytv) may have once mentioned that this happened to her as well. (Don't quote me on it though:)

Yes, it's true. Made a huge difference. :0)

Operetta and soul singer here. Since my cardie-vascular endurance has improved I can hold notes longer and have a stronger voice in general. Also, since I stopped consuming wheat products, I don't have any phlegm and have a clearer sound without any drop out on low notes. :D It's an awesome, unforeseen benefit of this lifestyle. It just makes everything better doesn't it?!

This is very exciting, I can't wait to hear it improve more! :-D

Its common for peoples voices to improve when they cut meat and dairy from their diet.

Fruit and veg gives the sing'n edge for sure.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
3 hours ago
Rachel Rosen is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
yesterday
Theastrobuddhist posted a status
"Getting ready for my morning run then a 15banana smoothie"
Sunday
Matiss Vijups posted discussions
Sunday
fruity78 commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Sunday
Plant Based Senior's photo was featured
Friday
Profile IconTheastrobuddhist, Megan Marie, skyler choudhary and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BSsFPE"
Thursday
Peter posted a status
"been busy,just finished picking 2 tonne approx. of yummy stonefruit ,I had to feed a lot to the geese there was so much,will postphoto soon"
Thursday
Ed Foulds and Love Banana are now friends
Dec 6
Ben Trovato replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos"
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"Persimmons biatch"
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by