30 Bananas a Day!

I noticed that the photos I post do not show up as photos but as links to photos. But other people post photos and they show up immediately, right in their posts. Can somebody tell me how to do that? Thanks.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Roo,

For me, complete newbie to computer jargon, could you translate this page to a clear instruction of how to do it, pretty please? ie. step1. step2. ... to get the picture embed or display on the page, instead of being a link. Cheers.
y,

you have 2 choices:

1. upload files at the bottom of the text box. people see the file names and can click, if they want to see the pic (as with yoda.jpg below)
2. click the camera icon above and browse through your files (or the internet) to get the pic

the 2nd way can be irritating to people who don't want to see your pic, but it is also very convenient for those who do. you'll see a mishmash of html code in your edit box but that is only so that ning can upload your pic to a location and use it from there (obviously it can't keep getting it from your personal computer).

(the page that roo posted shows the general html coding for posting pics to pages which is actually used in the mishmash of coding you see when you post to ning, though you have no idea where ning is actually putting your pic, so you can't use it directly till you do.)

in friendship,
prad
Attachments:
Would somebody explain in simple terms how to post photos directly (and not just as links)? I see the code examples below but that is rather complicated, and needlessly so. Let's hear somebody explain this so other people can also easily post...
click the little camera in the text box
You are a Flippin' GENIUS, Josh! Thanks.
thanks and hey you should think about starting a compost pile with all those bananas [=

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
5 minutes ago
Profile IconDesire. H Kalis, Emma Baker, tangerinedreams and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
16 minutes ago
hcrv dancer replied to Caroline Benish's discussion The secret dessert machine that will change everything...
20 minutes ago
Lilly commented on Denis's blog post Winning 100-miles running race as a Fruitarian. Again. Race Report.
28 minutes ago
Danielle replied to Danielle's discussion Recommendations for fruity living in Spain? in the group European Fruit Eaters
30 minutes ago
Alice Donoghue left a comment for NICO MELON
45 minutes ago
Alice Donoghue and NICO MELON are now friends
46 minutes ago
Ben's photo was featured
56 minutes ago
Alex posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Alex commented on Alex 's blog post don't know what to call this but advice appreciated
1 hour ago
Taylor Johnason McCloskey commented on Windlord's group Viva Arizona!
1 hour ago
Taylor Johnason McCloskey joined Windlord's group
1 hour ago
Alice Donoghue replied to Gianni's discussion Doug Graham BANNED from the Woodstock Fruit Festival
1 hour ago
Yogi replied to John Keating's discussion Anabolic Almonds and Avocados - Boost Testosterone Naturally
1 hour ago
Alice Donoghue replied to KorKat's discussion What about Nuts?
1 hour ago
Alice Donoghue replied to Debby's discussion anyone has stories? (weight gain, acne, bloating,etc)
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service