30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys,

because of my economy I can not afford to eat all organic. I eat my tomatoes, apples, dates and cucoumber organic. bananas, salad, spinach, oranges, avocado, springonions I can not afford organic and some of them I can not even get organic.

So I am wondering how many is in the same situation? and do you think it still is possible to get good results and rid of pasts diseases etc. even though the diet is not fully organic?

Tags: organic

Views: 1545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cant afford 100% organic, tend to choose non-organic for fruit with peel...but ideally would eat totally organic..x

I eat all-organic and I'm a stickler for it.  I go to the farms myself.   I live in a tropical climate and have access to great organic fruit year round.  I don't think conventional fruit looks or tastes good at all, my best results are with organic foods.

Your jealousy is unnecessary, I made the sacrifices in my life that I had to in order to be where I am.  I vote with my dollar.  I don't notice the same results eating conventional vs organic. 

Right on, I'm only saying that organic does make a big difference and will for most people so eat as much organic as you can because it's better for the planet and your body.   

Where do you live?

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service