30 Bananas a Day!

how are my blood tests after 8 years vegan and 4 years 100% raw vegan?

'textbook results harley' is what my doc told me last week when i got my blood pathology tests back. then i told him that im a longterm vegan etc. he said 'well harley, your blood tests are perfect, you look a picture of health so its obviously working for you!' 

one of my doctor mates said that with my history of celiacs, drug abuse, chrons, hypothyroid and extreme cycling pursuits that intramuscular b12 shots would be a great idea. i did some more personal study on the matter like talking to tour de france sports doctors from various teams, googling and reading that book 'could it be b12?' and i decided to get a few jabs like lance armstrong and all the olympic athletes i know do. dont notice any objective difference in my feelings though. i felt amazing before, during and after a course of b12 intramuscular injections last november. imho b12 is the only supp i can see worth supplementing for people with a history of gastric, anorexic, surgical, thryroid, celiac, drug abuse issues etc.

i will post a youtube vid of my recent blood results.

all TEXTBOOK!!! :)

b12
potassium
hemoglobin
red blood cell
neutrophils
lymphocytes
mcv
mch
mchc
iron
ferritin
ast
monocytes
transferrin saturation
rdw
pcv
eosinophils
homocysteine
folate
alp
vitamin e
vitamin a
vitamin d
cholestrol
triglycerides
protein
ggt
thyroid
calcium
alt
blood glucose..
so what im doing is carrying them around with me often and showing people on the street that i strike up conversations with! nobody can argue ever again! this works and i have the blood tests, health and fitness to prove it.

Views: 1682

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use hydroxycobalimin.

Ive had around 15 1000mcg shots since November 2009.
How often do you have to get these shots if you are deficient?
and how do you get it to do yourself? the dr's office i called says its $12 a shot....getting my own would be better
I've been taking 4,000 mcg/day (2,000 mcg twice per day) methylcobalamin for the past 2 weeks because my doc said I had the lowest B12 that he had EVER seen.  I don't feel much better so I'm wondering if I should up the dose...?

Thru the pills in the garden and buy some shots and do it yourself. Take the power back. 

Pills, powders etc MIGHT work but b12 intramuscular injections DEFINITELY work. I even administer them to  my meat eating friends cos they want to save time and money and go to DR dr.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

S3MPIT3RNAL vids posted discussions
53 minutes ago
S3MPIT3RNAL vids replied to Inigo's discussion how is the fruit in california?
59 minutes ago
Inigo posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Michael Hand is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
Juicylicious joined L's group
yesterday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Raw vs raw till 4
yesterday
Matt MacDonald replied to S3MPIT3RNAL vids's discussion Raw vs raw till 4
Sunday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids posted discussions
Sunday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids posted a status
"I am new to being vegan I have daily vlogs on YouTube help me and give me advice! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgePXqtlX3e6x3U7ySQNT2g"
Sunday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Soars Above $2000 For First Time Ever #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2rpCfHu"
Sunday
Stephane posted a video

RFF2016 Before the fun starts

Before the fun starts, the food arrives! Melons for everyone! Aug 27 to Sep 2 2017, Andalusia, spain www.raw-fruit-festival.net
Saturday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Create the Life You Want

Creating the life you want can come with distractions. People might say things, or do things, but only you decide what impact that has. In this video, I prov...
Saturday
S3MPIT3RNAL vids is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
jim whit replied to Kim's discussion Challenges with this Diet
Friday
jim whit replied to Kim's discussion Challenges with this Diet
Friday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Friday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service