30 Bananas a Day!

Help!! day1 here &my brain feels like it is spinning in my head!

Day one here of the High Carb High Cal Raw Diet. I had 2 oranges and 2 mangoes for breakfast, 5 bananas for lunch and now I am having the almighty datorade with 12 dates but my head feels like it is spinning and I am cloudy and unable to smile sincerely.  I didn't even do much exercise today. What did I do wrong?? to feel this way at 5 o clock is very odd for me. i'm usually very awake and alert! I switched from a pretty healthy vegan diet to this 80/10/10 style.  I'm already close to 1500 calories for this time. and that is more than usual! Is this normal for a first day?? I don't normally eat dinner until 9ish. and i can't stop thinking about it with 4 hours to go!

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eat more! That is not enough calories.

Also, how much water have you drunk? Your symptoms could be a combo of dehydration, detox and not enough calories.

I'd drink a litre of water as quickly as you can, then eat a meal of bananas and greens and go to bed well before 9 pm!

thanks i will eat more! but going to bed before 9 isn't possible for those of us who work later than 9.

Rest and enough sleep are vital aspects of this lifestyle, so if you can't get to bed early, then you need to find other opportunities for resting or napping.

You clearly don't live in NYC haha

You live in NYC? Girl, sleep on the TRAIN! Googlemap to see how long it is between your first stop and your home stop, find a seat (you should know better than to ride during the rush) and set an alarm.

I work down the street from my house. and bike/walk/jog everywhere else i go.

Eat, now. If you want food now, eat it now.

Hi Lo Vee.

I am going to start tomorrow, not for the first time, nice to know that there is someone else starting around the same time :) In my experience exercise helps. If u hungry and u know, logically u shouldnt be, then exercise. You will feel better with yourself, calmer and less hungry. I normally eat about half an hour after the exercise, then u have a reason to be hungry after the hard work, so definitely nothing wrong with eating

If you are hungry earlier than 3-4 hours after your last meal, it normally means that u didnt have enough calories, but its ok to snack when hungry, never starve yourself on 811! Try to have some smoothies with some greens, it might help :)

You could also try to drink more water...

I wish you all the best,

Katy x

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
7 hours ago
Rachel Rosen is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Sunday
Theastrobuddhist posted a status
"Getting ready for my morning run then a 15banana smoothie"
Sunday
Matiss Vijups posted discussions
Sunday
fruity78 commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Sunday
Plant Based Senior's photo was featured
Friday
Profile IconTheastrobuddhist, Megan Marie, skyler choudhary and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin Futures And The Need For Control #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2BSsFPE"
Thursday
Peter posted a status
"been busy,just finished picking 2 tonne approx. of yummy stonefruit ,I had to feed a lot to the geese there was so much,will postphoto soon"
Dec 7
Ed Foulds and Love Banana are now friends
Dec 6
Ben Trovato replied to Mikaela's discussion Thinking about going completely raw
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos"
Dec 6
Ben Trovato posted a status
"Persimmons biatch"
Dec 6

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by