30 Bananas a Day!

Good Morning and Hello! New here just wanted to say I can't wait to get to know some of you better and become part of the community. I have a lot to learn and plenty to contribute as well. Xoxoxoxo Aayla Secura

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome! :)  Below are a couple of local groups you could join and send a message to the group and see if some are still active and might have local events.

Sacramento Fruitarians

San Francisco Bay to Northern California Fruit Club

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

jennifern Nir posted a status
9 hours ago
jennifern Nir posted a status
9 hours ago
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl and ednshell are now friends
11 hours ago
Profile Iconyellowbanana33, Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl and Agnes joined 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
Ben Trovato commented on Ben Trovato's video
16 hours ago
Houdini Steve Owens joined HolisticHealthDetective's group
yesterday
Tasha Harman commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
Friday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Thursday
Paul commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
Thursday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
Thursday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
Thursday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Thursday
Profile IconArabelle Romeo, Paco, Houdini Steve Owens and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Tasha Harman posted a blog post
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Kim Dotcom Warns Of Economic Collapse – Says "Buy Gold And Bitcoin" #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2MNTQjB"
Tuesday
Mike Weir joined Eva (aka sharks having fun)'s group
Monday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service