30 Bananas a Day!

I'll be renting an  oceanfront house south of Pahoa on the big island starting at the beggining of Jan. or from around the 15th and going until the 15th of Feb.

It's a great area, quiet, clean and beautiful.

We go to farmers markets 2 or 3 times per week to get yummy fruit, no shortage here!

Looking for people who want to enjoy Hawaii, good company + live very clean in all ways: No pets, or substances etc.

The rent will range from$100 - $ 150/week depending on room taken.

If anyone has a better location or home ( even on another island ) they are aware of, I would consider an alternate location to rent. Or even join others if they have a room.

All the best,

Clifton

Views: 1484

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Too bad I didn't know about you yesterday when I went zipping through your hood on my way to Kailua-Kona. Will be going around the south to back to Pahoa. I have been going to Hilo on Weds. and Fri. for the farmers market, maybe we can meet in there one of these days?

Hey Sugarlion,

That would be great to meet up, I'm hoping to be back to the market in Hilo on Weds or Fri of this week otherwise Weds or Sat regularly. The time I like to go is around 8:30 - 9:30. Do you go into Hilo for the market? Either way let's co-ordinate for sure sometime soon.

I will actually be in Hilo this afternoon as it turns out. Will look for you at the market 1:00 and also 1:30 and if that doesn't work I'll drop by again at 2:00 since I'll be close by. Look forward to meeting you.
cool, i'm rollin down there inna bit, i'll check for ya..

Hey Clifton

I'd be interested in renting a room for 10-14 days. Let me know if you lease a place and need another 811 roommate? I know Sug@rlion BTW; he recently moved from the city I live in to HI.

Hey friends,

Great to have the interest but my plans have changed. I was in temporary accomodations and without a rental car because of unavailability. My friends house wasn't going to become avialable until mid to the end of Jan and the other house fell through. Since a rental car is needed to source out new accomodation and wtih the holiday season making it difficult to get good places for a reasonable price, I decided it was more cost effective and exciting to upgrade the plan.....I will be arriving in Bali this afternoon.  It would be great to do the same thing in Bali if anyone is interested, great architecture for good prices, climate, culture etc. I'll look around for a couple of days and let you know how it goes.

Bali's worth visiting for a while though it's likely you may tire of it after a few months, or sooner.   If so let me know if you wanna head up north to Thailand.

Just a thought - It would be freakin' AWESOME if you, me, Hanni, Kyndra had a house together - a TOTAL BC experience in paradise

DIZZY posts - doing 811 with style!!!

Hey Dizzy,

I don't imagine getting sick of Bali but who knows.

I would certainly consider us having a house in Thailand.  Could we get as awsome housing as in Bali for a good price? I will need to decide soon as I have a return ticket to Manila on the 6th of Jan, since I'm routed through Singapore it's an easy change to go to Thailand. I'm going to Start a new discussion on a Bali/Thailand 811house so keep an eye out for it.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Raw skinny guy replied to darrick cook's discussion philippines durian all year, home for rent $75/week, wifi included
6 hours ago
darrick cook replied to darrick cook's discussion philippines durian all year, home for rent $75/week, wifi included
7 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
20 hours ago
Dean Fischer posted a video

How carbohydrates make you fat

In this video I look into the conversion of excess calories to fat.
20 hours ago
Profile IconYuki Endo and Irina joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
Raw skinny guy replied to darrick cook's discussion philippines durian all year, home for rent $75/week, wifi included
yesterday
Ginger commented on Ginger's blog post My Secrets of a Svelte and Healthy Body
Monday
darrick cook posted a status
"with durian prices at 150per kilo, the staple becomes bananas, right? not for me because im binging on pizzahut and doritos in private"
Monday
darrick cook posted a photo

d

Monday
darrick cook replied to darrick cook's discussion philippines durian all year, home for rent $75/week, wifi included
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
Profile IconVicky Vanhaeke and Kattie Uzuegbunam joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
OrganicLove replied to OrganicLove 's discussion I need honest support and HELP!
Sunday
Cassie K posted a blog post
Sunday
Elise Møller-Jacobsen joined Shanti☮'s group
Sunday
Elise Møller-Jacobsen joined Louel's group
Sunday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service