30 Bananas a Day!

I'll be renting an  oceanfront house south of Pahoa on the big island starting at the beggining of Jan. or from around the 15th and going until the 15th of Feb.

It's a great area, quiet, clean and beautiful.

We go to farmers markets 2 or 3 times per week to get yummy fruit, no shortage here!

Looking for people who want to enjoy Hawaii, good company + live very clean in all ways: No pets, or substances etc.

The rent will range from$100 - $ 150/week depending on room taken.

If anyone has a better location or home ( even on another island ) they are aware of, I would consider an alternate location to rent. Or even join others if they have a room.

All the best,

Clifton

Views: 1478

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That would be fine.

The best house is a sub-lease until Feb. 15

It also coincides with my planned departure from Hawaii but that could be changed if another compelling house situation arises.

Great I'm looking for a place. Do you have great internet?

The internet is good for sure, but not as good as the view.

I just noticed that you are in Victoria. I'll be back on Salt Spring Island in a couple of months maybe we can gather a few people and have an 811 gathering?

Clifton! That is great news! Do you mind checking the speed a few times on speedtest.net? I am seriously considering coming there, but need solid good internet to work my online job while I am there. Would you mind testing the speeds? It'll only take a few moments.

Thats an interesting site. Im using free wifi here in Chang Mai.

awesome, thanks for checking that DR! Good stuff, very fast! I wonder how to get this kind of speed at a hotel/bungalow/apartment.

Which hotel/guesthouse is this?  I got 4Mb/s at a friends place in the center of town.  4Mb/s is the de facto standard for much of Thailand which better than anywhere else in the region except Singapore.

DIZZY posts - spreading the naked truth !

Hi Happy Hanni,

I checked the speed a couple of times, it's not blazing I've discovered.

Dowloads at between .5 Mb - .56

Uploads around .15

Ping 62 ms

If this isn't fast enough keep in mind I'll still be looking around at other places.

Thanks Clifton. I appreciate you doing this. Yes, this is unfortunately not close to fast enough for me...

I just had an idea. If you or others wanted to help search a little for a place we could multiply our effectiveness and come up with a great situation. Maybe renting a nice condo or house on this or another island would have all the requirements we need. The place would need to have hardwood floors for sure though.

Yo Clifton, look me up when your situated. Lets try to meet up sometime. I'm up in honokaa, but do get down to that area from time2time.

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cassie K posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Manual Pedal posted a video

Eat Your Vegetables!

In this video I share my current thoughts on my training over the winter season, along with nutrition advice and food that I eat daily - enjoy. ★Check out Bi...
6 hours ago
Katie Kookaburra posted a video

What I Eat In A Day At Work | VEGAN | Easy

Heeeeeey, so this is what I ate today if any of you need ideas of what to eat while you're at work / school / college / uni / sat at home :) If you have easy...
6 hours ago
Stephen Kirschner posted a video

Interview with Plant Based Senior - Vegan with Jenn

I interviewed Steve, aka Plant Based Senior on his vegan lifestyle! Aging can and should be graceful. Invest in your mind, body and health. That can start wi...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
8 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined William McClellan's group
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined Ann Gunn's group
8 hours ago
Mathieu commented on John Smith's group Strava
8 hours ago
Mathieu joined John Smith's group
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Restored Republic Becomes a Reality with the Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2iTeYoT"
10 hours ago
Profile IconPaul Mcskimming, Mathieu, Kaki and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
12 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Jennifer Liepin's discussion Many of the links on the FAQ Page do not work
13 hours ago
Zeus Loréz commented on Lewis Ⓥ's group Raw Triathletes
15 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service