30 Bananas a Day!

How are your blood tests results?...(assuming you get your blood work done a couple times a year)

Views: 965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

been doing this for about 5 years. but I havent had my blood work done in ages. last time i had it done everytihng was awesome. but that was a long while ago. 

i dont think much of it i feel great really dunno why i'd wanna eat any other way.

Could you share what you eat on your average day?

I never had my blood work checked on a regular basis before I was on the normal SAD diet, so I have no plans to do so now. I've been on this high carb low fat lifestyle for well over 6 years, I had my blood work done once a few years ago it was perfect.

Could you share what you eat on your average day?

I've been vegan for over year and high carb for about 2 months. Had my second blood test since going vegan last week, 22/02/18. Everything was good, iron- Ferritin 212 ug/L, and folate 18.8. Hemoglobin 131 g/L, RCC 4.4 x10^12/L The doctor was surprised when I said the only supplement I take is b12. I started taking b12 since my last blood test late last year, 15/09/17 as it was at 304. Since then it has raised to 411. All the other levels are fairly consistent between the tests. I think its very important to have a blood test at least once a year, if not for my own benefit, to have proof for everyone who tells me I'll be deficient or I might become low in iron etc...

I'm sorry to tell you that one year on any diet is not enough to cause deficiencies unless you were already deficient.

Assuming 80/10/10, yes. 8 years. And all values are in range.

I take 1 ml B12 injections every month.

Yes over 5 years HCRV. Last time my blood work just showed a bit low in vitamin D (live in upper midwest-lack of sun exposure). I do take a sublingual bi-weekly for b12 additionally. 

I generally eat juicy fruit in the morning, bananas + another fruit for lunch (mangoes, grapes, papaya, pear, apple, etc), smaller quantity of oj/whole citrus/pineapple for dinner part 1, and a large simple salad (mainly leafy greens) + some small amount of plant fat for dinner part 2

I haven't had blood work done in the past year. The last time was March last year I think, for my insurance policy. Everything was perfect, no deficiency. I get my body composition analysis done on a monthly basis (because I work as a trainer in the gym), and everything is perfect.

Started this lifestyle since April 2010.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Mystic posted a status
"Day one in progress"
yesterday
Profile IconLauren Herrman and Annabel Duru joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted videos
yesterday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
yesterday
Mystic posted a blog post
yesterday
Cody Stephenson left a comment for Mystic
yesterday
Mystic posted a status
"Hi about to start a raw challenge"
yesterday
Rejean Durette is now friends with Diane L and Sugalena
Friday
pradtf and Clifton are now friends
Thursday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Thursday
Those Crazy Vegans's photo was featured
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Berries On Keto

Berries On Keto How many berries can you eat on keto? Fruit on keto diet, Keto diet fruits, how much berries on keto, best fruit on keto, fruit on keto diet,...
Wednesday
Profile Iconannabel duru, Tong-Tong and Maygen joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Cowspiracy Debunked

Cowspiracy Debunked, Cowspiracy facts, Cowspiracy trailer, Cowspiracy is bull, grass fed beef vs grain fed, Cowspiracy full documentary free, Cowspiracy full...
Jul 6
Profile IconVivian Rivera and Sophie Bieringer joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 6
Sugalena joined M ♦'s group
Jul 6

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service